Tuloso-Midway High School 0

Posted August 01, 2008
TM is a great school! My kids love the teachers and staff. We as parents have had no problems with this school. Our kids have had life long friends and so have we. The TM community is very warm, friendly, and welcomes transfer students with open arms.

Posted March 08, 2008
I can honestly say that TMISD has the best schools in the Corpus Christi area and one of the best i the state. They were rated a 5 Star school district by Texas Monthly a few years ago. As an Alum I can testify that it did more than prepare me for college. You definitely want your kids at TM.

Posted February 14, 2008
My daugher graduated from TM two years ago and my son will be graduating from there as well. The reason most people enroll their children in TMISD is because it is known for his academic achievements. I am proud that my kids have had the opportunity to experience what a 'good' school is like.

Tuloso-Midway High School 0

Posted January 14, 2008
Both of my nephews have attended TMHS for two years and I cant be more pleased. There is a strong committment to academics as well as athletics and the arts. The school atmosphere is diverse and very congenial and positive. The community really cares about the schools and it's clearly visable on a day to day basis. The 400 or so students that transfer in to TMISD from other school districts is testament to its quality.

Posted December 30, 2005
We move a lot due to my job and this by far has been the best school my children have gone to. They have been on A honnor roll since we got here. Great kids and teachers. We will miss it greatly.

Posted July 27, 2005

Tuloso-Midway High School
P O Box 10900, Corpus Christi, TX  78460
Last modified Tuloso-Midway High School is a Public school that serves grades 9-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Tuloso-Midway High School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 6 reviews. Top