Corpus Christi, TX

Kennedy Elementary School 0

Posted September 24, 2008
I had twins that attended this school and they had wonderful years there. They seemed to learn more in their Pre-K and 1st grades years. Their teachers incorporated fun in the learning process. I was not particularly fond of the learning process in the first grade but they did learn the fundamentals needed to progress.

Kennedy Elementary School 5

Posted August 24, 2008
This school has a wonderful program, but like any other parents have to be involved with their child. There are wonderful teachers at this school, classes are small, and there is awesome school spirit.

Kennedy Elementary School 3

Posted August 27, 2003
I have 2 children in this school and I was concerned when I saw the TAAS scores for the year 2001-2002. My child had a very good kindergarden teacher last year, however, the 1st grade teacher that she has this year does not seem to be as enthusiastic about her students. I am very concerned that the parents of these students don't seem as interested in the quality of their child's education as they should be.

Kennedy Elementary School
1102 Villarreal Drive, Corpus Christi, TX  78416
Last modified Kennedy Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-2
Kennedy Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 3 reviews. Top