Christ The King Catholic School 1

Posted June 04, 2011
"Stay away". I could not agree more. My wife had previously written a positive review and would delete it if she knew how. We were happy for a little while then everything started to come to light. We have seen this school hurt many people. Fr. Glen goes through a principal a year. There is a revolving door for factulty and administration there. The kids have seen so many people come and go, including students because of how things are run. It lacks a strong foundation and has no stability. The honeymoon period was brief then things were exposed that you wouldn't believe. You have to experience it to understand but I don't wish what we, and countless other people have gone through on anyone else. If you want real orthodox, obedient, charitable and humble people to help you form your child, I hope you find it. We did not find it at this school. We will not get into more detail because our experience there is stranger than fiction. May God guide you in your search.

Christ The King Catholic School 1

Posted April 12, 2011
I would stay away at all costs. It look shiny but give it a little bit of time and you will see it is fool's gold.

Posted March 31, 2009
Christ is truly present at this school. After having unacceptable experiences at other Catholic schools, I became discouraged and decided to homeschool my daughters. Well, it was wonderful for one, but my younger one began to regress horribly under my care and I knew I had to pray for something. I prayerfully implored the Lord to show where my children were meant to attend. Then one day, I heard about Christ the King and the Pastor there. It sounded good, but I had to be sure. After meeting with the Fr. Glen, I knew we had found a home. My youngest is now a totally different person. She is thriving!!! My older daughter,of course, is happy as well. But the changes in my little one are remarkable. Father Glen feeds the hungry souls who crave Orthodoxy in these most challenging times. Outside of home schooling, I recommend this school to anyone who wants a truly Catholic environment for their children. The only bad thing is, it does not go to the 12th grade.

Posted October 28, 2008
My wife and I moved our children to Christ the King from another local parochial school where they had been having some trouble. My two girls have thrived since then, and I attribute that in part to the excellent curriculum, but mostly to the wonderfully loving and strongly Catholic environment.

Christ The King Catholic School 0

Posted May 27, 2008
Christ the King School have been a very positive educational setting for my child and our family. My child has been in the school since kinder and he is always happy to discuss with us on a daily basis about his school envirnoment. They have excellance in religion, reading, math. The teachers have been excellent with my child. I highly recommend Christ the King School to any parent that wants their child to be a happy & intelligent child.

Posted April 26, 2007

Christ The King Catholic School
1625 Arlington Dr, Corpus Christi, TX  78415
Last modified Christ The King Catholic School is a Private school that serves grades PK-6
Christ The King Catholic School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 6 reviews. Top