PK-5|Private

Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Strongly disagree (1 response)

Central Catholic has made a huge difference in our home and in our lives. My kids are teaching us about our Catholic Faith, which is simply beautiful. I am so pleased with the education and attention the children get because of the small class size. I would recommend this school to any family who is considering private or Catholic education. Go Cardinals!

Teacher effectiveness: Strongly agree

I believe the teachers are very effective and also very caring. They take pride in their teaching skills and want the children to be a reflection of their abilities.

Amount of homework: Agree

I believe homework is a challenge for any family,. There is a good balance of work sent home and the teachers make sure the kids know and understand the homework so that they can get it done independently.

Develops character: Strongly disagree

The kids learn how to be respectful of themselves, their peers, the teachers and their community because of the conduct that is expected from them at Central Catholic Elementary

Central Catholic is an amazing school. Both my son and daughter attend school there. The knowledge that they get educational and spiritual wise is very amazing. My son has gained so much knowledge that he has motivated my husband and I to continue to support his education there and seek further knowledge of our Catholic Religion.

I attended Central Catholic when I was in montessori and graduated in fifth grade. I am now at Incarnate Word Academy and have been their from sixth grade till now, eleventh grade. Central Catholic gave me the education that I needed to be successful. Built me up on a good Catholic based foundation that keeps me strong in my faith and close to God. No other school is going to take the time and patience that Central does to give the tools and foundation that every child needs to be successful. Without a doubt Central Catholic is a great school.

I am very pleased with the education my children have received at Central. My boys came to Central from another private school and all the families made us feel at home. The chess team a a huge plus.

Last modified Central Catholic Elementary School is a Private school that serves grades PK-5