PK-5|Private

Bad
Good

Central Catholic Elementary School 5

Posted November 29, 2013
I attended Central Catholic when I was in montessori and graduated in fifth grade. I am now at Incarnate Word Academy and have been their from sixth grade till now, eleventh grade. Central Catholic gave me the education that I needed to be successful. Built me up on a good Catholic based foundation that keeps me strong in my faith and close to God. No other school is going to take the time and patience that Central does to give the tools and foundation that every child needs to be successful. Without a doubt Central Catholic is a great school.

Central Catholic Elementary School 4

Posted May 20, 2007
I am very pleased with the education my children have received at Central. My boys came to Central from another private school and all the families made us feel at home. The chess team a a huge plus.

Central Catholic Elementary School 5

Posted July 12, 2004
I have two children attending Central Catholic, one who has been attending since K-4 and is now in 5th grade. I have enjoyed this school and the teachers here. Their main objective is the kids and their learning. They have many parent participation which is also a plus. If they could be more organized in their extra-curricular activities as far as schedules, dates and times and not last minute changes that would be a plus. I would recommend and have recommended this school to several people.

Central Catholic Elementary School
Po Box 2997, Corpus Christi, TX  78403
Last modified Central Catholic Elementary School is a Private school that serves grades PK-5