Most Precious Blood Catholic School

Private | PK-8

Living in Corpus Christi

Situated in a suburban neighborhood. The median home value is $87,600. The average monthly rent for a 2 bedroom apartment is $830.

Sweep tile

Posted July 19, 2012

We are going on our third year there coming from Christ the King Most Precious is awesome the 2nd grade teacher Ms Martinez is awesome as well as all the teachers esp the pre k 3and 4 they have there hands full and if your three year old cant behave then maybe they should not be in school yet and as far as the school supplies go i don't mind it at all esp for the type of education my son is getting he has never been happier and the Principal and office staff is great.

Posted July 10, 2012

My daughter started going to MPB last year and had Mrs. Garcia K3. I love MPB. The tuition is very reasonable compared to what you would pay for at a daycare that has less learning. She even goes to after school care with Betty and Sylvia whom are also very good to my baby girl. this school gives my little one a great starter education, love and attention, thank you MPB! We look forward to k4 but till them my daughter hasn't stopped saying how much she misses Mrs. Garcia! FYI every school has Clorox wipes on there list, don't be a cheapie!

Posted July 9, 2012

Excellent school. Teachers are strict but loving. Ms. Martinez, 2nd grade teacher is wonderful!! K3 teacher is also a great teacher! There are several fundraisers that help keep school in operation. I notice some complaints about the school supply list. Considering the only money coming to this school comes from tuition payments, it's understandable that copy paper be on the list. I believe clorox wipes and flushable wipes are used in the classroom. I love the accelerated math and accelerated reading programs. Even the three year old are tested on AR.

Posted August 30, 2011

I don t have my child enrolled for their beliefs, but have her there for the academic portion. The teacher is arrogant and does not seem to understand that my child is 3 years old. She was put into time out for singing and dancing and was very sad when she got home. I have never put my child in time out, as she is only 3 years old and I don t expect her to always know how to behave. It seems to me that they focus more on learning about God rather than the academics. I was very upset that we have to pay such a high tuition and still provide material for the entire school. My child does not need 5 reams of copy paper (as I seriously doubt that she will be writing essays), 3 bottles of Clorox wipes and 5 boxes of Huggies brand flushable wipes, that is what the tuition is paying for and the school is suppose to provide not me. I personally don t like this school and I think I should have enrolled her in St. James. I get dirty looks when I don t stay for their prayer and leave to go to work. What this school does not seem to get is that they need to open up a lot sooner than 7:30 and the teachers need to get there sooner to pick up the students.

Posted February 24, 2011

We're going on our third year here. Pre K 3 and K5 were exceptional. Last years PK4 was miserable. Very ineffectual teacher. Children were and are afraid of her. Our child forgot more than she learned.Now we learn she will be 1st grade teacher. Looks like time to move. More attention paid to fundraising than education.

Posted November 10, 2010

We visited this school yesterday. Everyone was filling cookie dough orders from their fundraiser. This school is clean and well organized. The staff are not caught up in image and pretension. The staff are more concerned about the programs offered to their students rather than expensive offices. My daughter will be coming in a little behind their advanced programs, however I was assured she would catch up with the others in a non-stressful way. Fun attitude towards learning. Children were well behaved. Students go to Mass twice a week, love that. Explained to our daughter that her purpose there is in this order: God, Education, Friends. We saw a sister there helping with the pre-K class. It was good to see them in the educational setting again. Melissa starts her first day today, she's made goodies for her class. Good luck, my sweet girl!

Posted October 11, 2009

excellent school. small. good principal and teachers.

Posted March 23, 2009

I think it is a great school both of my kids started their at prek3 thru 5th grade they have a great math and reading program they use the accelerated math and reading programs.They are very bright kids and now are moving to BGMPS Middle School and John paul II High School.

Posted April 3, 2008

This school lacks in the math department. My son is an exceptional student but math is the one subject he needs work on. There is also a lack of leadership ( never know who is in charge) save your money and send your child to another school.

Posted March 4, 2008

Very good school. A lot of focus is around fundraisers and contributions, though.

Asian 0% N/A
Hawaiian Native/Pacific Islander 0% N/A
Two or more races 0% N/A
Source: NCES, 2009-2010

Science, Technology, Engineering, & Math (STEM)

• Computer lab

• Coed
Affiliation
  • Roman catholic
Associations
  • TCC,NCEA
Fax number
  • (361) 855-8707

Specific academic themes or areas of focus

• Religious

• Computer lab
  • Library
Partnerships with local resources and organizations
  • Diocese of Corpus Christi

To learn more about enrolling, please call the school.

3502 Saratoga Blvd