Corpus Christi, TX
Before care: Yes

Posted November 09, 2010
I like Arlington Heights for their individual attention my kids get. They are get a fantastic education and the spiritual foundation that they will carry in their hearts forever.

Posted October 19, 2010
AHCS teaches Christian values in a Christian environment. The core curriculum is a fundamental part of each child's development.

Posted October 12, 2010
We love our school. It is a very nuturing and educational environment

Posted October 11, 2010
I love this school! My 4 year old looks forward to going to school and I don't have to fight with him to go to school. All staff is so friendly.

Posted October 11, 2010
This school is not only a great school for leadership but also a awsome church. My son is only 3 and knows more verses from the bible then I did at 18 yrs its such a blessing to know that when I'm at work he is well taken care of!

Posted October 10, 2010
I am a previous student there I attended there from pre-k through 5th grade. I am now a senior in high school, and I must admit it is the best school I have ever attended. The teachers were great, they really do have and amazing educational program. Not to mention you get to learn about god while you are there! I can't imagine a better school!

Posted October 10, 2010
It not only teaches you child great values it give your child that one on one that they need. Arlington Heights strives on wanting the best for your child. They don't just hire any teacher, they take the time to really find the right one. I'm so blessed to have my child in this school becuase I know it's all about the kids.

Arlington Heights Christian School 4

Posted April 18, 2007
I really enjoyed this school. MY daughter enjoyed the teachers a lot. However, we will not be attending next year b/c their curriculum does not suit my child who has a lot of energy. The school gives them little time to expend that energy. There is a lot of repetition and a lot of seat work for their young age. However many of the children did well with. Know what your child needs before committing to this highly structured school. Some blossom here others need more moments to experience and explore their independence.

Arlington Heights Christian School
9550 Leopard St, Corpus Christi, TX  78410
Last modified Arlington Heights Christian School is a Private school that serves grades PK-12
Arlington Heights Christian School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 8 reviews. Top