Posted June 01, 2014
As a grandparent helping my son as a single parent he is. ACA has truly been a blessing to my grandson he has learned so much since he has been here. It was a rough start but he adjusted well. The teachers are great. My grandson has learned not only academically but biblically. I commend them all for their great job. Gods blessings on them all for a job well done .

Posted April 29, 2014
As a parent of three children that have been attending this school for the last 12 years I am highly satisfied. The long term investment in my children's education and character is paying off. I have been privileged to know many that have graduated from Annapolis, and the one common denominator is the character these kids demonstrate. Which sets them apart from all others I meet. They are respectful, clever, intelligent in their conversations, well rounded, have an incredible work ethic, and frankly are just mature. I love being around all the children at our school as they are truly a joy and a blessing! Thanks to an incredible staff and teachers that help instill these traits in each and everyone of them!

Posted September 08, 2013
ACA is a great school full of wonderful people. Last year, my family experienced a serious financial crisis and had decided that we could not afford Annapolis. An anonymous person heard about this and stepped forward and made it possible for my children to continue at ACA! As a former homeschooler, I was very concerned about putting my kids in school ANYWHERE. But Annapolis has been the perfect fit. Not only are they receiving an exceptional education, but the teachers and staff care as much about the character and heart of my children as they do about academic achievement. Even though I am a working mom, and don't spend as much time at the school as I'd like, I have always felt warmly received and like the staff and teachers cared about not just my children, but my family. Thank you Lord for making a school like Annapolis here in Corpus Christi!

Annapolis Christian Academy 1

Posted September 04, 2013
I would not recommend this school to any christian family. After my son came down with a long illness, the school never once called to check on him. It was all about who you knew and didn't care about the people who could barely make it financially. All administrator s are related and their children do no wrong. Tuition was way too much. As a working mom i tried many times to offer my services but was NEVER cintacted because i was not in the right crowd. The homeschool way is the way to go in our family now. We hope this review helps your family before choosing ACA.

Posted March 13, 2013
We are relatively new to Annapolis. We wanted challenging academics, excellent teachers, and a structured environment...as well as a good fine arts program. We've gotten all that we wanted in a school. We are very happy with most of my children's teachers (save one)...and any issues we've had have been promptly addressed by the wonderful principals. Our children are enjoying what they are learning and are excited about going to school. We've had issues with one particular teacher, and this teacher has been the biggest disappointment in our experience. Kids (and parents) have to learn, though, that they will NEVER find a school where they mesh with every single teacher. Sometimes you need to learn to deal with difficult people - with love and respect. We're here for the excellent academics and the spiritual guidance - we are more than happy with that. I want my children prepared for college, and I have no doubt they will be. If you are looking for a perfect school - you'll never find it - but if you are looking for your kids to be prepared for college, be appreciative of the arts, be taught about Jesus Christ, and be critical thinkers - this school is it.

Posted May 10, 2012
Annapolis Christian Academy is a wonderful school!!!!! I would recommend it to anyone who is looking for a challenging curriculum and a wonderful christian environment.

Annapolis Christian Academy 4

Posted February 15, 2012
There are no 5 star schools - because there are no perfect schools, churches, or homes in this fallen world. However, if you are looking for an excellent value with above average academics, excellent opportunities to be involved, loving/challenging teachers, and most importantly - an evironment where your child will have the freedom to learn about His Creator, grow in Christ, and be prepared for life - then Annapolis is for you. The seemingly money/fundraising focus is to involve all staff and teachers to keep the school viable and affordable. The last thing Annapolis wants to be is a snobby "rich only" private school. That would be the same hypocracy that turns so many away from our awesome God. Although not perfect, Annapolis is the best school we have found in Corpus Christi. (And we tried many)

Annapolis Christian Academy 2

Posted December 31, 2011
Looks great on the outside, glad we experienced this school so we know the grass is not greener on the other side. Would advise to spend a day or two and see how the students and teachers interact with each other. A lot of the school staff is related and nothing is in confidence.

Posted November 07, 2011
ACA is NOT all about the money. Tuition is VERY affordable for middle class families and costs well below other private schools in the area. They also give away a TON of tuition assistance every year (of which I am a recipient of that generosity). All school fundraisers go to help with scholarships. Also, I have four children in the school and the teachers are the BEST thing about the school: loving, professional, compassionate, hard working, and cheerful. I trust them completely with my children who have never reported feeling mistreated or disrespected. I have spent a lot of time on the campus and in the classroom and can attest that the teachers are ALL ABOUT GOD and teach about him and model exemplary Christian lives. The parent with the bad attitude below is obviously disgruntled but should check his/her own relationship with God before slandering others in a public forum.

Annapolis Christian Academy 1

Posted October 14, 2011
They're all about the money!!! Not God!!!Would not recommend to anyone!!I I would not pay to have my children mistreated or not respected!!Misleading contracts and people!!

Annapolis Christian Academy
3875 S Staples St, Corpus Christi, TX  78411
Last modified Annapolis Christian Academy is a Private school that serves grades PK-12
Annapolis Christian Academy Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 17 reviews. Top