Richard Milburn Alter High School (Corpus 4

Posted April 28, 2014
My daughter is a new student at this school but I could see the difference in the first week or how she felt about the school, its staff and her studies. I think she will have sucess in her acomplishing her goals.

Posted April 02, 2014
My daughter was wasnt passing at all, and it was a struggle to get her to go to high school everday. I am Grateful for Richard Milburn it has completly CHANGED her whole outlook on school. Her grades are 100% better as well as her attitude. Not to mention the fact that I am informed with everthing from phone calls to letters. KUDOS to the staff for always being friendly and warm!

Posted January 17, 2011
This is my second year attending RMA, I love it. I used to hate school, my 9th grade year i skipped alot thus, i failed, then i found RMA, it was recommended by a friend. It is completly impossible to skip,which is good for me, teachers are amazing and actually care, you get to know the staff on a personal level. We have to walk through a medal detector when we enter the building and they check are pockets. It's there way of making sure drugs aren't brought through the school. We arn't aloud cell phones/mp3's/etc, during the day, it would be a distraction. We are aloud to bring them, we have to turn them in though, but we get them back at the end of the day. Its an amazing learning enviroment, and is extrmly comfortable. Oh, and also there is a no violence tolerence if you even get into a fight on school property or they find out of a fight you get kicked out. The teachers are great i love them! Luckily i have found RMA and now that i have found it i'm never going back to regular highschool. I love everything about this school, it;s like a family. I would highly recommend this school

Posted March 27, 2008

Posted May 27, 2007
This is the best of the best! I wish my son and I had found about about RMA when he was a freshman. The staff at RMA has made a wonderful difference in his life. The principal, teachers and staff are friendly, helpful and very understanding of each and every student. They understand that everyone is different. They teach each student as an individual. I can never thank everyone at RMA for the difference they have made in my son. Thank you thank you thank you. I would recommend this school to anyone.

Richard Milburn Alter High School (Corpus
3875 South Staples Street, Corpus Christi, TX  78411
Last modified Richard Milburn Alter High School (Corpus is a Charter school that serves grades 9-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 3 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Richard Milburn Alter High School (Corpus Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 5 reviews. Top