Posted December 21, 2012
Our granddaughter attends Mildred Elementary School. My husband and I have been impressed with the school from the very beginning. We hope she will be able to continue her education at Mildred. The school instills family values, respect for others, school spirit, and love for God. She is a very happy student. She does not want to miss school or leave early. She looks forward to every day with her teacher(s) and fellow students. My husband taught school for 37 years in the CISD. Mildred Elementary is the choice for our granddaughter. Thank you Robin Blake,office personnel and faculty for making our granddaughter feel safe and secure and part of the program.

Posted October 01, 2008
I'm a parent and my son enjoys going to school at Mildred his first grade teacher Mrs. Linex is doing a great job with the kids.

Posted September 18, 2006
My child is a fourth grader at Mildred Elementary. I have found Mildred to be a wonderful school. I am a teacher at another school within the area. Mildred students and faculty impress me most with their support for each other and the pride they exhibit in their school and organizations. They instill in each student a sense of pride and respect for other students and faculty. Thanks for all you do!

Mildred Elementary School 4

Posted July 10, 2006
I am a parent I really like this school because of the fact it is small. Ms. McNeal is a wonderful principal and cares for the children. But over all I think this is a great school yes it does need to be bigger but the people of Mildred are not willing to pay extra taxes to help it grow. But they are quick to yell about the

Mildred Elementary School 4

Posted May 18, 2005

Mildred Elementary School 3

Posted June 17, 2004
Mildred Elementary School is average for a public school. The elementary prinicipal is very uncaring for certain students and dwells upon others, particularly those that have parents who work at the school. In many ways the elementary section is unfair and needs improvement. The building is extremely small, housing the elementary, junior high, and high school sections separated by a set of glass doors. It is tight. In the elementary, 75 percent of the lockers are unused and we must be stuffed into small, uncomfortable desks with little room to store books and supplies. The school is in fact so small that there is absolutely no more room on the property that is not covered by portable buildings. The band hall is a portable! And just last year we finally got a band. As a student here, I would recommend Mildred but I will have to warn you--be ready.

Mildred Elementary School 2

Posted May 12, 2004
This school is very biased. The principal has her favorites and if your child isn't one of them, then be prepared. He/she will be singled out. If you are not rich or your family didn't grow up in the community then do not go to this school. It is not any better than any other school around here.

Mildred Elementary School
5475 U.S. 287, Corsicana, TX  75109
Last modified Mildred Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Mildred Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 7 reviews. Top