Bad
Good

Our granddaughter attends Mildred Elementary School. My husband and I have been impressed with the school from the very beginning. We hope she will be able to continue her education at Mildred. The school instills family values, respect for others, school spirit, and love for God. She is a very happy student. She does not want to miss school or leave early. She looks forward to every day with her teacher(s) and fellow students. My husband taught school for 37 years in the CISD. Mildred Elementary is the choice for our granddaughter. Thank you Robin Blake,office personnel and faculty for making our granddaughter feel safe and secure and part of the program.

I'm a parent and my son enjoys going to school at Mildred his first grade teacher Mrs. Linex is doing a great job with the kids.

My child is a fourth grader at Mildred Elementary. I have found Mildred to be a wonderful school. I am a teacher at another school within the area. Mildred students and faculty impress me most with their support for each other and the pride they exhibit in their school and organizations. They instill in each student a sense of pride and respect for other students and faculty. Thanks for all you do!

Last modified Mildred Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.