Corsicana, TX

Mildred High School 1

Posted May 04, 2013
I would not send my child to this school if you paid me. Very close minded and judgmental. The only way to get your child "ahead" in the school is if you (as a parent) are employed there. Other than that, the administration could not care less about your child. Some teachers would rather pass along a child by accepting extra credit such as chip bags, expo markers, and box tops rather than teaching them the material required for the class. The children of the high school and junior high are out of control and the administration has let it go too far as to where they can no longer control it. As stated before, I would never send my child to this school and I think you to be crazy to send yours.

Posted November 05, 2009
I have 3 Children in the Mildred school system, from elementary to high school. We moved from Dallas to the Mildred area mainly for the school and then the lake life. It is an excellent school! A bit on the strict side, but as a parent in today society, I like that. Tammy Isbell

Posted June 17, 2007
- a former student
I was a student at Mildred High School and I graduated in year 2002. I am so thankful to the faculty of Mildred High. I highly rate this school in the area to be the best. They strive for excellence, and teach every child the fundamentals needed to succeed in the future.

Posted May 21, 2007
- a former student
Just a few years go this was one of the best schools in Navarro county. A real family type school where I trusted the teachers, several of whom were real role models.

Mildred High School 4

Posted December 14, 2005

Mildred High School 3

Posted August 17, 2005

Mildred High School 2

Posted February 13, 2005
If you want your child to attend a school that has a closed minded, 'in the box,' not to mention judgemental quality, then this is the school for you. There is no room for a child that is 'different' by the district's definition of what a Mildred student should be. The school is not diverse by any means and if your not baptist then think twice and then a third time about going to this school.

Posted September 11, 2004
- a former student
Best school in Navarro County! Its small-town values surpass any educational or moral values I see presented in todays society. Mildred ISD is truly a place of safety and education. Go Eagles!

Mildred High School
5475 U.S. 287, Corsicana, TX  75109
Last modified Mildred High School is a Public school that serves grades 6-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Mildred High School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 8 reviews. Top