Bad
Good

Develops character: Strongly agree

The school being so small doesn't allow for student to blend in and fly under radar! What each and everyone does is noticed by faculty and peers therefor holding each one accountable for their actions! Amazing benefit! awesome school!!!!

My son started in Cotton Center his 8th grade year as a transfer from a nearby school. I have seen a complete 180 in his attitude and academic abilities! They leave no student behind and being a smaller school have time to ensure each student gets personal one on one help! Sending my child there has been the best decision I have made! They expect a great deal from all of their kids and nobody is overlooked. The compassion they have shown me and my family could not be matched and I will forever be grateful for what they have done for my son! The school had an absolute "No Tolerence" for bullying and they are able to maintain that due to their small size and once you remove that from the equation the willingness to participate and grow knowledge is limitless! Thank you Cotton Center, ISD!

Our school provides a great education for our students. We are a small school with big expectations and values. Our teachers do whatever is needed to make sure the students get the best education they deserve. We have had all 3 of our children graduate from Cotton Center. I think a small school can provide more of a one on one . I think Cotton Center provides most of everything a student needs to be able to graduate and go to college and be successful.

My school is awesome. I have been going to school here in Cotton Center for 11 years. It has its bad points as well as its good points, but the one thing that the teachers and administrations have asked of the students is to work hard and to also focus on our dreams. The ratings that were given to us whether liked or disliked were harsh for us as a school. But we were asked to rise to the challenge of making it better. With the help of the administration and all of the staff that is exactly what we did, some of us with less enthusiasm than others, but we got the job done. My mother works at this school and without the help of her and the teachers and staff this task would not have been accomplished.

Cotton Center ISD is a great place for a child to receive a quality education. Cotton Center offers small class sizes, highly qualified teachers that are dedicated to each student. My children will have ample amount activites to choose from including, athletics, One Act Play, band, FFA and dual credit. Our FFA chapter has competed and won in the National arena. This small school offers everything my children need and want to become productive citizens once they graduate from hgh school. The community is very supportive of the school. It is a great place to live and raise a family.

All three of our children have attended Cotton Center ISD (K- 12TH). To date, 2 are currently educators and 1 is a Junior in college. All three say they were well prepared for the "real world". The opportunity to be involved in "everything" during their time at Cotton Center, has proven to be a great benefit to college readiness.

I have two children who have graduated from Cotton Center ISD and they could not have been provided more opportunities to a quality education. This school has prepared my children for working in the real world. The staff care about students first. For a small school they had opportunities that they would not have had access to if they had gone to a larger school. We moved from a large school setting and without a doubt this was a great move for my children. Both are graduating from a University and both have already been offered positions in their field of study. I could not ask for more than that. Go ELKS! Proud to have been one.

For a small school, Cotton Center offers many options for students. The ability to graduate from High School with 30 hours of college credit without having to pay a dime for it is like getting a full ride scholarship for one year. They have earned an award for the best high schools in the nation for two years in a row. They prepare students to be successful.

Last modified Cotton Center School is a Public school that serves grades PK-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.