Cotton Center, TX

Cotton Center School 4

Posted June 24, 2014
Our school provides a great education for our students. We are a small school with big expectations and values. Our teachers do whatever is needed to make sure the students get the best education they deserve. We have had all 3 of our children graduate from Cotton Center. I think a small school can provide more of a one on one . I think Cotton Center provides most of everything a student needs to be able to graduate and go to college and be successful.

Posted January 08, 2013
Cotton Center ISD is a great place for a child to receive a quality education. Cotton Center offers small class sizes, highly qualified teachers that are dedicated to each student. My children will have ample amount activites to choose from including, athletics, One Act Play, band, FFA and dual credit. Our FFA chapter has competed and won in the National arena. This small school offers everything my children need and want to become productive citizens once they graduate from hgh school. The community is very supportive of the school. It is a great place to live and raise a family.

Posted January 08, 2013
All three of our children have attended Cotton Center ISD (K- 12TH). To date, 2 are currently educators and 1 is a Junior in college. All three say they were well prepared for the "real world". The opportunity to be involved in "everything" during their time at Cotton Center, has proven to be a great benefit to college readiness.

Posted January 07, 2013
I have two children who have graduated from Cotton Center ISD and they could not have been provided more opportunities to a quality education. This school has prepared my children for working in the real world. The staff care about students first. For a small school they had opportunities that they would not have had access to if they had gone to a larger school. We moved from a large school setting and without a doubt this was a great move for my children. Both are graduating from a University and both have already been offered positions in their field of study. I could not ask for more than that. Go ELKS! Proud to have been one.

Cotton Center School 4

Posted August 10, 2009
For a small school, Cotton Center offers many options for students. The ability to graduate from High School with 30 hours of college credit without having to pay a dime for it is like getting a full ride scholarship for one year. They have earned an award for the best high schools in the nation for two years in a row. They prepare students to be successful.

Posted November 10, 2005
What Cotton Center lacks in size, they make up in quality. My two boys have been here since 2002, and we love it. The small class size advantages far outweigh the disadvantages. Obviously, music and art programs are not what you would find in the city. We have well rounded academic, agricultural, and athletic programs. Our FFA chapter has several national championships in a variety of areas. The quality of teachers is outstanding. Many of our high school students take advantage of our distance learning lab for college credit classes. We look forward to our childrens' future at CCISD. Go Elks!

Cotton Center School 2

Posted March 10, 2004
All of my children graduated from Cotton Center. I believe that students are not adequetly prepared for college. Based on what I have seen, the majority of the students fail at college. Improvements are met with a very negative attitude.

Posted September 18, 2003
My son graduated from Cotton Center. He started here in 6th grade. He had a wonderful education and he went on to a private four-year university and graduated from there in four years. He has a successful career and he was able to be involved in all the activities he wanted to.

Cotton Center School
P O Box 350, Cotton Center, TX  79021
Last modified Cotton Center School is a Public school that serves grades PK-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Cotton Center School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 8 reviews. Top