Bad
Good

Wow parents really need to give updated reviews because this school is terrible! My son was being stabbed by other kids with pencils & nothing was done about it. My son whom onve loved going to school dreads it since we moved to Crandal. I plan on selling my house

My son started kindergarten 2 six weeks ago. In that short time he has started reading. I am very proud of him. I couldn't be more pleased with his teacher, and the way she stays in constant contact, regarding his behavior.

I have a child in PreK and a child in 1st grade. Unfortunately I am very dismayed at the low quality of Crandall Elementary. The Prek children are only allowed to play and not being taught a thing, not by fault of the teacher but the curriculum. She is being kept from teaching them. My first grader is at the top of the class academically but they want to retain him in first because he is to young to move to second grade! Basically it all boils down to way to much chaos in the classroom. I implore everyone to observe in your child's class! I was appalled at the fact that out of 23 students 5 were actually working and the rest were walking, talking, reading, or not even in the class at times. This is not an environment conducive to learning.

This past year was my sons first year in school and I have nothing but compliments on the manner in which the teacher, counselor, and principles have managed the school. We had some trouble with my son initially with behavior and the teacher was very helpful in resolving his issues and went out of her way to keep in contact with us. My youngest son starts this coming fall and we are looking forward to having him in CISD as well.

My daughter attends crandall elementary. She is in second grade. I believe crandall is one of the best schools by far. She was very behind due to the fact she was very enclosed during her toddler stages. (No daycare). She is now one of the top students in her class. The teachers are amazing!

Last modified W A Martin Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.