Bad
Good

I noticed the reviews are from a couple of years ago so that explains the # of stars. We have tried out 2 elementary schools out here in & this school distrit is terrible! Several parents including myself has had problems with bullies & nothing being done. I am so sick of Crandall & regret moving here so much.

We just moved here at the beginning of the school year. My son is a 1st grader and after reseaching and actually being here I so glad we moved to this small town. The people are very nice and the teachers are helpful and do there best to let you know whats going on with your child.I think this will be a great school for him and a great place to grow up.

I think the teachers are great in the after-school programs. My daughter was tutored in both math, writing and reading and even with ADHD and Dyslexia managed to pass the test. It was due in a great part to her teachers' willingness to work with her. I don't think a lot of school have after-school sports programs for children at this level. My daughter has been involved in basketball, volleyball and softball in Crandall but they were not 'school' sponsored. And the CISD does have an active UIL program, which the teachers administer and participate in.

Last modified Nola Kathryn Wilson Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.