Crosby Middle School 5

Posted February 02, 2009
I love Crosby's schools, I wnet there for a while and then moved out of state but their schools are way better then any other school I have went to!!!!

Posted December 23, 2008
I am a sixth grade student at Crosby this year and I think it is a really great school. Although there is a strict dress code policy and crowded hallways but other than that it is great! The teachers are awesome, there are a lot of extra curricular activites and there are a lot of music classes. Such as orchestra, band, chorus,guitar, and piano.

Crosby Middle School 0

Posted December 18, 2008
Crosby middle school is awesome the teachers r good there stricted but still nice nothing bad happens i think it's a great place.Every body is friendly the principles r cool most kids r passing and if you don't like it you should try to find the good thing there and not the bad.

Crosby Middle School 0

Posted March 24, 2008
I feel that the education of 'regular students' is hendered-they are in classes with severe discipline problems and non english speakers and teachers are not able to spend enough time actually teaching 'regulars'. I am also concerned for the safety of students.

Crosby Middle School 2

Posted February 06, 2008
I have a child in 7th grade at Crosby Middle School who I am withdrawing today to put in private school in Crosby. The facilities at CMS are modern and clean and many of the teachers are very dedicated. Enforcement of the rules is very selective and a great deal of the staff dress like students, use slang like students and chew gum in the office. I felt that they were setting a bad example for my child.

Posted November 04, 2006
This is our first year at this school, and we are very happy. The quality of Pre-AP classes is very high, discipline is great. Unfortunately it's hard sometimes to get electives like computer class, and the school doesn't have too many extracurricular activities. I know only about cheerleading and chess club. If this school has anything else they just don't provide information about it.

Posted August 06, 2006

Crosby Middle School 5

Posted January 08, 2004
- a former student

Crosby Middle School
P O Box 2009, Crosby, TX  77532
Last modified Crosby Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 7-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Crosby Middle School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 8 reviews. Top