Barrett Primary School 1

Posted October 11, 2011
A attendance employ failed to inform us of her not receiving are parents excuses, These excuses are only good for 3 days, because of her , she has managed to almost destroy are family . My wife always submits an excuse by fax, but we were (never) informed that the school was not receiving them on days they were absent for being (sick.) SEE IT ALL AT: zefskennels.com thank you.

Posted January 13, 2008

Posted December 17, 2007
I love the way the school gets involved and has a low child to teacher ratio, and they keep me informed of things going on with my child.

Posted March 20, 2006

Barrett Primary School 3

Posted August 13, 2005

Barrett Primary School 4

Posted July 11, 2005
I am very pleased with the quality of education and teacher/student ratio at Barrett Primary. The principal is very involved with the students and the school does a good number of 'family oriented' activities. Most teachers are very willing to meet with you and discuss ways you can help your child improve academically.

Posted February 23, 2004
I am a parent of my second child going through this school, principal, and staff. This is the best school in Crosby. The principal, Mr.York is the reason this school runs so smoothly. The staff is the friendliest of any school. The children are greeted outside by staff and/or Mr. York daily for safety and comfort. The children are always happy and there is always something going on at the school the children can involve themselves with. Both of my children wish they could stay in this school forever and I hate to see them have to move on but they have a great impression that was left with them from the great staff.

Barrett Primary School