Crosby, TX
Before care: Yes

Posted October 28, 2014
So I am in total shock!!! Today when I was having lunch with my daughter for her birthday I asked her if she wanted to go home with me instead of staying at school My daughter told me no... Mom I would rather stay at school and do writers workshop!!! Wow, I now know I have made the right choice in putting my kids in catholic school. I would like to thank you for all you do for my children and the love they have for school and learning.

Posted August 20, 2014
Sacred Heart School is a school that all others should aspire to be like. The teachers and principle care about each individual student and everything that is going on in their lives. As a working parent I am away from my child more than I would like to be and I feel that the staff at Sacred Heart are part of my team picking up where I leave off. I could not ask for a better example for my child. My only hope is that a high school will be built soon.

Posted February 26, 2014
Our son entered SHCS second semester in 1st grade from Crosby ISD. He needed a smaller more structured environment and a place where it was ok to be a little different! He is our thinker and our "out of the box" child and now towards the end of 2nd grade he is still doing well. He has opened up and is finding his way. We are not Catholic but we love he is able to learn about Christianity and freely talk about it at school! And the curriculum is top notch! Challenging him daily! Blessed.

Posted January 24, 2014
Sacred Heart is the best school for my child. She is a new child going from public to private school. The classes are small. The teachers are great and they care deeply for their students. I love that they offer after school tutorials and that they have religion everyday. The kids are great individuals with supportive parents. It is so different from public school. I feel that my child is in the best hands during the day. Ms. Harris the principal is actively involved. She is always checking in on the students as well as the teachers. Could not ask for a better school!!!

Posted October 31, 2013
My son entered SHCS in 8th grade, after being homeschooled all previous years. This was such a great choice for so many reasons. The class size was small, with lots of teacher interaction, the moral and academic standards were high and challenged him to grow. He played basketball (and soccer) for the school, improving significantly in his game since he could play so much of the game. The strong math and science propelled him to upper level classes when he entered public high school, and he is now inducted, as a junior, in the National Honor Society.

Posted September 22, 2013
This is the best school in this area period. We toured and investigated private and public schools before moving and Sacred Heart was by far an elite organization. Once we met with Mrs. Harris and the rest of the staff, there was no doubt in our minds that this was the place for our child. We are not Catholic however we were made to feel welcome and very comfortable with the atmosphere as well as the environment in which religion is represented and presented. The curriculum is challenging, but the teachers are highly qualified and truly care about your child s success. The school offers a variety of clubs as well as cheerleading and sports. My daughter loves this school. The only thing I would change is opening it up to grades 9-12!

Sacred Heart Catholic School 4

Posted August 14, 2013
Scared Heart is a really wholesome and stable enviroment that strives to bring the best out in children.

Posted May 02, 2013
This school is absolutely amazing. I could not ask for a better place for my child to gain her education.

Posted March 27, 2013
All three of my children have attended Sacred Heart with the youngest still there in the 6th grade. My oldest child started there 14 years ago. It is one big family of students, teachers and parents with our number one priority being to raise good Christians who are well educated. My older two children excelled high above their peers in public high school when they left Sacred Heart. Sacred Heart teaches children how to learn, not how to memorize answers to the test.

Posted March 07, 2013
I love Sacred Heart School. The teachers are amazing, the classes are small. Ms. Harris the school principal is very connected with the students as well as the parents.

Sacred Heart Catholic School
907 Runneburg Rd, Crosby, TX  77532
Last modified Sacred Heart Catholic School is a Private school that serves grades PK-8
Sacred Heart Catholic School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 27 reviews. Top