PK-8|Private

Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Strongly agree (3 responses)
Currently, most people answered Strongly agree (3 responses)

I love Sacred Heart School, all the teachers and staff. The teachers who are there want to be there and it shows thru the way they teach and interact with the students. The students are challenged and are expected to excel. I give my rating an average though because the leadership has seemed to be more into raising money then being concerned with some of the Activities. I have been involved in the school for many years and It makes me sad that some traditions may end due to the children being unable to fundraise for their activities.

Such a wonderful school! My daughter is on her second year here, and she's excited to wake up in the morning to head to school. The teachers are amazing, as well as the principal! The school has a great connection between teachers and parents. Everybody works hard to make this school so great. If you're looking for a safe environment, great education, and a smaller school where everyone feels like family. I recommend Sacred Heart!

Sacred Heart is a fantastic school. My son has been happy since the first day he arrived on campus. The teachers are amazing and very helpful. There is excellent communication. I would highly recommend Sacred Heart to all those new to the area.

We're new to SHCS and we're so happy to be here! Seeing my child's face light up walking in to the school in the mornings and walk out with that same smile after school, just makes our hearts dance! We know we made the right choice! Thank you, SHCS for all you do for our children.

We moved here this year from another Catholic School in Humble. Our daughter was a strait A Student PK3 - 2nd at the other school and really had to step it up to keep those grades in 3rd grade here. If you want your kid to learn, this is the place. This school is on a much higher level academically and is MUCH more family focused and inclusive. We were asked to leave our other school, you can figure out which one, from several family events because of our Autistic 3 year old. Not the case here. The Principal is engaging, inclusive, and in charge at this school. SO GLAD WE CHANGED. This place is worth the money.

Moved our son here from public in 1st grade and we are now in 3rd grade and still just as happy. We are not Catholic but that hasn't effected a thing and our son is learning so much enjoys the challenge he gets at Sacred Heart. Blessed to call this our school.

So I am in total shock!!! Today when I was having lunch with my daughter for her birthday I asked her if she wanted to go home with me instead of staying at school My daughter told me no... Mom I would rather stay at school and do writers workshop!!! Wow, I now know I have made the right choice in putting my kids in catholic school. I would like to thank you for all you do for my children and the love they have for school and learning.

Sacred Heart School is a school that all others should aspire to be like. The teachers and principle care about each individual student and everything that is going on in their lives. As a working parent I am away from my child more than I would like to be and I feel that the staff at Sacred Heart are part of my team picking up where I leave off. I could not ask for a better example for my child. My only hope is that a high school will be built soon.

Sacred Heart is the best school for my child. She is a new child going from public to private school. The classes are small. The teachers are great and they care deeply for their students. I love that they offer after school tutorials and that they have religion everyday. The kids are great individuals with supportive parents. It is so different from public school. I feel that my child is in the best hands during the day. Ms. Harris the principal is actively involved. She is always checking in on the students as well as the teachers. Could not ask for a better school!!!

My son entered SHCS in 8th grade, after being homeschooled all previous years. This was such a great choice for so many reasons. The class size was small, with lots of teacher interaction, the moral and academic standards were high and challenged him to grow. He played basketball (and soccer) for the school, improving significantly in his game since he could play so much of the game. The strong math and science propelled him to upper level classes when he entered public high school, and he is now inducted, as a junior, in the National Honor Society.

Last modified Sacred Heart Catholic School is a Private school that serves grades PK-8