Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Just right (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Very effective (1 response)

Cross Oaks Elementary School 5

Posted August 20, 2015
My daughter loves her school, and my husband and I are so impressed with the quality of teaching. Mrs. Barbour is an amazing teacher, and we loved having her last year. The principal Mr. Preston is always able to answer parent questions. This school strives to show kids that any achievement is possible with hard work and dedication to goals. Not only is academic excellence the standard, additionally the school really has a focus on character building. I'm so thankful for all of the staff including the librarians, office staff, music teachers, gym coaches, and any one else I've left off. I'd give more stars if that were an option.

Cross Oaks Elementary School 5

Posted September 08, 2012
We have three kids that go to this school, and have nothing but great Expierences. If your looking for a perfect school you'll always be looking. However if your looking for a school that cares for your children and strives to be the best they can be, this school fits that description. I have found the teaching, leadership, and parent involvement to be fear above average. This school is a primary reason we haven't moved our family closer to our work.

Cross Oaks Elementary School 4

Posted August 06, 2012
New school, great principal. Some administrative bumps early on but they were hardly remarkable. My son got royal treatment from the speech pathologist for his speech impediment.

Cross Oaks Elementary School 2

Posted January 31, 2012
I have 2 children that attend cross oaks elem. The front office staff is always rude and seems to always be put out with any request! The school seems to be very disorganized most of the time! I will try to get my children in to a different school next year!!

Cross Oaks Elementary School 2

Posted January 12, 2012
This is my son's first year at COE. He is in first grade and he loves his school. I have different opinions. They are extremely disorganized. I receive notes and newletters days or weeks after the fact. In the first couple of weeks, they 'lost' my son twice at dismissal, requiring me to go into the school to find him. Most recently they lost my doctors excuse notes and I was forced to go to court over my son missing less than 12 hours of school.

Cross Oaks Elementary School
600 Liberty Boulevard, Cross Roads, TX  76227
Last modified Cross Oaks Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.