Crowley High School 4

Posted May 10, 2014
A school is as good as the parents that are involved. My child graduated from Crowley High in the top 5% of his class, took many challenging classes, and received several scholarships. The curriculum includes many AP and IB classes. If you want your child to succeed, be an involved parent. This school has many very good teachers and staff, and they respond well to kids who want to succeed with involved parents. At the other end of the spectrum, they have staff that are very dedicated to providing the necessary support to students who have special needs and need more attention and encouragement to succeed.

Posted September 11, 2013
I wouldn't send my kids here if I had a choice. And if I knew my kids would eventually have to go to this school, I wouldn't live in this district. Too many wild kids who require discipline from teachers in classes, good smart kids suffer lack of adequate education. Parents don't seem to care what your kids are doing as long as they're out of their hair. But if your kids are in athletics, they might not even get in trouble and even if they get caught, they;ll most likely get away with it. Send your kids somewhere else. I'd rate this school as 0 star, but no option for me to do that, so I give 1 star.

Posted September 27, 2012
I do not recommend this school! The counselors could care less and do not return phone calls. When you just show up they act like you are wrong for it. It seems that it is about the money and not about the students education. They wear uniforms yet the students can sag their pants & not tuck in their shirts. WHAT IS THE POINT IN THE PARENTS SPENDING HUNDREDS OF DOLLARS ON UNIFORMS IF YOU DO NOT ENFORCE IT? No way would I keep my child in this school!

Crowley High School 3

Posted July 06, 2011
The staff in this School help you a lot & most of the teachers are nice & do their best to help students that need more help.

Crowley High School 4

Posted June 30, 2011
My husband, sister in law, 2 sisters and all 3 of my children have graduated from Crowley High School. All graduated with honors and scholarships. My personal experience was with the Band and Tennis team as all 3 of my children were in both activities. I would rate the overall school a 4 (Above Average) and I would rate the Band, Band instructors, Tennis and the Tennis coach Above Average (4-5) as the coaches and the instructors are highly committed to these activities and assist the children in excelling. They are very friendly, compassionate, and approachable, whether you are a student or a parent. The majority of the teachers are also the same; very friendly, compassionate, and approachable. I have dealt with the school as a whole for years now and I honestly wouldnt send my children anywhere else. The Crowley Community welcomes all school activities and the school is very community oriented.

Crowley High School 5

Posted June 06, 2011
The last several years have been particularly stressful on every teacher at Crowley. The school is on its third principal in three years and there have been layoffs for two consecutive years. Despite the uncertain environment they work in, the teachers at Crowley consistently display how much they love and care for the children enrolled there. They are willing to meet students for extra tutoring before school starts and after it ends. They grade papers late in the evening and on weekends. They attend the sporting events, plays, concerts and academic competitions of their students after hours and on weekends. They attend professional development courses during summer vacation. They cry when their students hug them goodbye at the end of every year.

Crowley High School 2

Posted January 25, 2011
I do not recommend this school. The counselors do not seem to care about the students or even returning calls to the parents. I have had contact with one teacher and have no idea who any of my daughters teachers are and they don't seem to care about staying in contact with the parents. The students are not taught basic things like respect and manners. The students run this school, not the adults.

Posted January 19, 2011
The Teacher seem to be there to get a paycheck but that attitude may be fostered by the fact that the administration form the Board on down has no idea what they are doing. Never have I seen an organization so out of touch and bogged down. The decision making process for the administration is not based on logic but money and very little practicality.

Crowley High School 3

Posted January 15, 2009
I am currently going to CHS the school is a realy great school but there are a few flaws i think that the dress code is a little to up tight. the teachers need to be chosen a little better but other than that i give it an avrage rateing

Crowley High School 0

Posted January 05, 2009
Two of my children went to this school and they both loved it and I have one daughter in the school at the moment in 10th grade. Both of my older children were accepted into TCU. They are still friends with the people who met there, which I am very happy about. The only problem I had with the school was that the book, there weren't always enough for each student. My daughter was involved with many after school activitys .Overall I was very pleased with there experence there.

Crowley High School
1005 West Main Street, Crowley, TX  76036
Last modified Crowley High School is a Public school that serves grades 9-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 2 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Crowley High School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 27 reviews. Top