Bad
Good

My daughter is in her last year(few weeks left) here had other then a few unruly students that have no home training it's been great. When she is picked on the school is quick to end it. As long as it is reported they act fast. She is a 3rd year band member(w years at hf stevens) and the band program here is just short of amazing! The directors are the most caring, loving happy bunch of people and just love their job. I was petrified for my daughter to attend this school...... Now I am going to miss it.

This school is terrible. They worry more about dress code than the actual students. In the past two years that i have been here I've seen how it changes people, i have countless peoe tell me they hate the staff and the school in general because the way they treat people. they once threated me with a week of ISS for throwing a piece of broccoli, but a student (who goes unnamed) has been verbally abusing other students and he/she got one to two days ISS for this. he/she has pushed many peoe to the point of depression, and all i did was throw food. I'll let you think on this for a bit. Also there are teachers who are loosing their jobs because they have bad students whole other teachers with anger issues go untouched. Tell me how do you see our school now?

Both of my kids went to Crowley. I switched them. The students don't know how to act. Teachers dont know how to teach. There is so much bullying and drama. Worst school. I suggest you keep your student away from Crowley ISD!

Well this school is ok and very appropriate, jk, because supposedly middle schoolers don't hold hands, said a Vice Principle. But it is ok when kids make out in the hall way but I cant hold my own girlfriends hand, and let me remind you we were just holding hands. Cant wait to get out of Crowley and go to college to start my own career to change the world.

This school is a good school but the leadership can be sometimes wishy washy. they need really need to change their vice-principals. never can speak to ther principal at all. when they have activities in the evening, no security is outside. the girls stands out by themselves if they have to leave before the events are over. there are no lights in the front or back of the building doing events. kids in the back of the building when you drive thru there and you don't know whats going on. it is completely dark

Hello i am a student and well let me just say hfs could be better about some thing these things being some of the teachers can be unfaire about punishmensa, and also i think they need to be more carful about kids that go to school drinking margeretas

My child moved from a small town outside of Austin, TX to the Crowley Middle School starting her 7th grade year of School. She loves the School environment, everyone is treated equal and there is NO BULLYING. She wants and we have plans to let her Graduate here because this is the first School she has actually felt the Teachers, Staff and Rules are followed and Obeyed. The only issue we have is the School does not allow enough time for tryouts in Sports to Pick the Best for the Team Sports, this not giving all kids a fair chance at a sport they are new to in Middle School.

I am a student at HFS and I would say it's an ok school. I'm a good kid with ok grades so that lets me sit back and watch people. I have noticed that I have not once seen the princible. And the assistant princibles don't care about grades or bullying as much as dress code. The schedual has gotten a lot better. Anyways- GO EAGLES!!!!

if you want a school that challenges your childs physical and mental state then you found it as of academicly dont send your child here

i love this school i wish i could have stayed there

Last modified H F Stevens Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 7-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.