Crowley, TX

Posted June 24, 2014
Both of my kids went to Crowley. I switched them. The students don't know how to act. Teachers dont know how to teach. There is so much bullying and drama. Worst school. I suggest you keep your student away from Crowley ISD!

Posted May 06, 2013
Well this school is ok and very appropriate, jk, because supposedly middle schoolers don't hold hands, said a Vice Principle. But it is ok when kids make out in the hall way but I cant hold my own girlfriends hand, and let me remind you we were just holding hands. Cant wait to get out of Crowley and go to college to start my own career to change the world.

H F Stevens Middle School 3

Posted April 01, 2013
This school is a good school but the leadership can be sometimes wishy washy. they need really need to change their vice-principals. never can speak to ther principal at all. when they have activities in the evening, no security is outside. the girls stands out by themselves if they have to leave before the events are over. there are no lights in the front or back of the building doing events. kids in the back of the building when you drive thru there and you don't know whats going on. it is completely dark

Posted September 18, 2012
My child moved from a small town outside of Austin, TX to the Crowley Middle School starting her 7th grade year of School. She loves the School environment, everyone is treated equal and there is NO BULLYING. She wants and we have plans to let her Graduate here because this is the first School she has actually felt the Teachers, Staff and Rules are followed and Obeyed. The only issue we have is the School does not allow enough time for tryouts in Sports to Pick the Best for the Team Sports, this not giving all kids a fair chance at a sport they are new to in Middle School.

H F Stevens Middle School 3

Posted November 01, 2011
I am a student at HFS and I would say it's an ok school. I'm a good kid with ok grades so that lets me sit back and watch people. I have noticed that I have not once seen the princible. And the assistant princibles don't care about grades or bullying as much as dress code. The schedual has gotten a lot better. Anyways- GO EAGLES!!!!

H F Stevens Middle School 2

Posted April 23, 2010
if you want a school that challenges your childs physical and mental state then you found it as of academicly dont send your child here

H F Stevens Middle School 0

Posted April 05, 2010
i love this school i wish i could have stayed there

Posted December 11, 2009
Teachers seem to really care about the students and are looking out for thier best interests.

Posted November 13, 2009

Posted August 17, 2009

H F Stevens Middle School
940 North Crowley Road, Crowley, TX  76036
Last modified H F Stevens Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 7-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.
H F Stevens Middle School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 31 reviews. Top