K-12|Private

Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Just right (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Very effective (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Staff member (1 response)

Posted June 06, 2016
NCA by far is the best possible Christian Education that you can get for the value. At its core NCA has Christ as its focus. The educators and administrators have the full support of the church. NCA offers a broad range of classes that will assist you in helping prepare your child, all the core educational opportunities are offered, including support for duel enrollment a local colleges and universities. They offer great athletic opportunities and a great state of the art percussion program. My three children have been attending NCA for five years. The proof is in the pudding, NCA has assisted me in producing a quality student, not only in achieving a National Merit Commended Scholar, but a fine Christian man. He was offered opportunities to apply to Harvard, Yale, Princeton and MIT. He ultimately chose Texas A&M, Aerospace Engineering. But as one administrator put it, they are interested in quality, not quantity at NCA. It is a collaborative effort to make all this happen. As a parent it is my responsibility to ensure that my student receives all the tools necessary to educate himself and become a productive American Christian. The 2016 NCA Graduation Ceremonies was by far the most exemplary graduation ceremony, grandparents, family and friends could ever witness. I am honored to be a parent of one of the Alumni of NCA. Know this, that FWF and NCA are steering the ship of education in the right direction in this world today it does not cave into the pressures of other educational whims seen at other local schools including private schools.

Posted May 24, 2016
Nazarene Christian Academy has my highest endorsement! Our son is completing his 4th year there and we have been highly satisfied. This school is assisting in producing the next generation of Christ-Followers who will eventually emerge into adults who know how to love God! In our experience, the entire staff we have come in contact with have demonstrated love, concern and commitment to the students. We are thankful to be part of a school that encourages and equips students and their families in an effort to influence generations for Jesus!

Nazarene Christian Academy 3

Posted June 11, 2015
If your child is below average or average, they will do well here. It is a safe environment for the most part. I felt there was a lack of communication and no desire for true success. Public school is a much better option if your young child is gifted or if learning comes easily. Sadly, the school offers no advanced material for elementary age kids. They will tell you your child can take college credits in 10th grade, in the mean time the child has to sit and wait for everyone to catch up.

Posted January 31, 2015
I love this school!! My son attends and is getting a fantastic education. I would highly recommend for any parent that no longer wants to deal with the public schools !!!! Low student teacher ratio!!!!

Nazarene Christian Academy 1

Posted August 17, 2014
Not very impressed with the school in general. Everything seems out of whack. I agree with the other reviews about rules are based on who you are. There is no playground for elementary students. They are taken outside to play in the parking lot. This has caused many accidents. Classrooms can be over crowded at times. Bad teachers are allowed to stay years after they shoguns have retired.

Posted January 09, 2014
Our two kids (3rd/7th) have been going to NCA for 6 years. The class sizes are small and all the kids seem to get along. With grades only having 20-30 kids the kids most teachers know all the kids in the entire school. We love the small town atmosphere and the kids benefit from it. They teach the A Beka system and I think that my children are getting a good education. The school has recently added a percussion department and it is growing by leaps and bounds. I read some of the negatives that others have stated and I disagree with most. I ve seen some turnover in the lower grades as teachers are starting their career. I have been impressed with the amount of knowledge of the bible my kids have learned and retained. We do not go to FWF church and never have been an outcast for it. They do ask for money from time to time but no more than public school did. As for sports they have football, baseball, softball, volleyball, girls and boys basketball and track. They also win championships in these sports annually so they are doing something right. I ve been really surprised that the school has been able to accomplish what it has with the significantly lower fees.

Posted August 30, 2013
My step daughter goes there and is loving it. She is doing great. The staff is awesome and very kind. She loves her teacher. I don't have anything bad to say about this school. I give it 5 stars.

Posted August 12, 2013
Mrs. Newman the fifth grade teacher is awesome!!! I love love love love love love love love love her teaching skills!

Posted August 01, 2013
Our son is in 9th grade and has been there since kindergarten. trust me when I tell yo it's the best 500 dollar a month Investment I could have ever made for my child. Ups am downs? Sure. Not always totally happy? Of course not. Its called life. My sons cousin is in the same grade in public school and my son is probably two years ahead of him in most classes. The spiritual aspect is not the reason I sent my son there. discipline and the high academic structure are. the school gets a lot of last chance kids that's parents have tried everything and they bring them here. since the school is not bound by the same rules and laws as public school bad kids get removed quickly which is great. we love it and we love the principle Mrs Starks. We plan to make it thru to graduation. Feel free to call me if you have any questions. 817-739-7434

Nazarene Christian Academy 4

Posted September 02, 2012
We have been very pleased with NCA. My children are in elementary and have been attending for two years now. The school has a Christ centered vision and strong educational leadership.

Nazarene Christian Academy
2001 East Main Street, Crowley, TX  76036
Last modified Nazarene Christian Academy is a Private school that serves grades K-12