Bad
Good

Spillane is just amazing. We all come together as a family and support each other. I've made so many friends here at spillane. I'm currently an 8th grader and I have to say that this has been the best 3 years of my life ever'

This school is amazing! It is like a huge family! Like most it has its ups and downs but in the end they always come together! But then again like most families there is the mean girl clique and the gossip queen clique and then there are the too cool for school clique! Once we got the new principal (my 7th grade year last year) I had less drama but the year before that I had a lot of drama so if you or your kids come to this school my words of wisdom is its better to be a nobody then the gossip queens the mean girls the ones constantly dating and the too cool for school because then you won't have to deal with ups and downs AND you will be able to concentrate easier besides the best friend you can have are not at school!! It is your family and church group which in my opinion is just a big happy family with LESS ups and downs... But like I said in the begining it is an awesome school!!!

Spillane is a wonderful school!! I highly recommend. This is my third year at Spillane and I was always kinda scared for middle school like most pre teens but here there hardly any bullying and the teachers are hired only by the principle. I'm in girls athletics and last year our 7th grade girls cross country came 1st in the district we also are second in the district for the most STAAR passings. Hamilton MS beat us by 1 or 2 people. Also Choir teacher ms.Bouley is one of the best teachers! Spillane is a great Middle school that lots of people love! GO SPARTANS!

This school is wonderful with academic excellence. I moved to this school about 2 weeks late and I got caught up in all my classes(horizon and level 1 classes) including Spanish 1. The only negatives that I would say is one of the female coaches has a slight attitude and favorited the volleyball girls, one comm. app. teacher is VERY rude, and their dances are sort of cheesy. This school has taught me a lot and because of it I will be in all horizon classes next year. I am moving to a school where I can not continue on with Spanish so it really makes you appreciate that this middle school teaches foreign languages. Many teachers were wonderful including Mrs. Brister- Science and Mrs. Dodds- Spanish. I hope you enjoy the school!!!

Spillane is a great school! I came here at the start of 7th grade and all the students and teachers helped me out! Sometimes though the staff can be kind of strict but it's for our own good.

My son graduated from Spillane 3 years ago and he was glad to go. He was treated as an outcast and sometimes he even contemplated suicide. There is no teacher involvement and disciplinary techniques are non-existent. Never send your child to this school.

I graduated 8th grade at Spillane and i had moved here during the school year people took me under their wing and helped me out the teachers treat u like family and my favorite teacher is Ms.Bouley (the choir teacher) she makes the class come together and form a family. I will have friends from that class for ever

I luv Spillane!!! Itz so much fun!! I got a ton of friendz and itz a great skool for any kid!!!

I go to Spillane Middle School and I think it's awesome. I'm in 6th grade and Spillane made my transition from elementary school to middle school really easy. I love all of the teachers, and they all encourage me to try my hardest. Everybody is very friendly too.

They have made my children excel in everything. My daughter is in High School now and from being @ Spillane with those wonderful teachers and staff she is in advanced classes and doing great. My son is an 8th grader there this year and when he started in 6th grade was only in the onlevel classes and is now in all advanced classes so they are doing something right!

Last modified Spillane Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 10 out of 10 based on academic quality.