Cypress, TX
Students enrolled: 1,310

Posted January 22, 2014
Spillane is just amazing. We all come together as a family and support each other. I've made so many friends here at spillane. I'm currently an 8th grader and I have to say that this has been the best 3 years of my life ever'

Posted July 22, 2013
Spillane is a wonderful school!! I highly recommend. This is my third year at Spillane and I was always kinda scared for middle school like most pre teens but here there hardly any bullying and the teachers are hired only by the principle. I'm in girls athletics and last year our 7th grade girls cross country came 1st in the district we also are second in the district for the most STAAR passings. Hamilton MS beat us by 1 or 2 people. Also Choir teacher ms.Bouley is one of the best teachers! Spillane is a great Middle school that lots of people love! GO SPARTANS!

Spillane Middle School 4

Posted June 27, 2011
This school is wonderful with academic excellence. I moved to this school about 2 weeks late and I got caught up in all my classes(horizon and level 1 classes) including Spanish 1. The only negatives that I would say is one of the female coaches has a slight attitude and favorited the volleyball girls, one comm. app. teacher is VERY rude, and their dances are sort of cheesy. This school has taught me a lot and because of it I will be in all horizon classes next year. I am moving to a school where I can not continue on with Spanish so it really makes you appreciate that this middle school teaches foreign languages. Many teachers were wonderful including Mrs. Brister- Science and Mrs. Dodds- Spanish. I hope you enjoy the school!!!

Posted February 13, 2011
Spillane is a great school! I came here at the start of 7th grade and all the students and teachers helped me out! Sometimes though the staff can be kind of strict but it's for our own good.

Spillane Middle School 1

Posted October 11, 2010
My son graduated from Spillane 3 years ago and he was glad to go. He was treated as an outcast and sometimes he even contemplated suicide. There is no teacher involvement and disciplinary techniques are non-existent. Never send your child to this school.

Posted June 14, 2010
I graduated 8th grade at Spillane and i had moved here during the school year people took me under their wing and helped me out the teachers treat u like family and my favorite teacher is Ms.Bouley (the choir teacher) she makes the class come together and form a family. I will have friends from that class for ever

Posted May 12, 2010
I luv Spillane!!! Itz so much fun!! I got a ton of friendz and itz a great skool for any kid!!!

Posted May 07, 2010
I go to Spillane Middle School and I think it's awesome. I'm in 6th grade and Spillane made my transition from elementary school to middle school really easy. I love all of the teachers, and they all encourage me to try my hardest. Everybody is very friendly too.

Spillane Middle School 0

Posted September 17, 2009
They have made my children excel in everything. My daughter is in High School now and from being @ Spillane with those wonderful teachers and staff she is in advanced classes and doing great. My son is an 8th grader there this year and when he started in 6th grade was only in the onlevel classes and is now in all advanced classes so they are doing something right!

Spillane Middle School 1

Posted August 20, 2009

Spillane Middle School
17500 Jarvis Road, Cypress, TX  77429
Last modified Spillane Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 9 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Spillane Middle School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 22 reviews. Top