Cypress, TX
Students enrolled: 1,395

Hopper Middle School 2

Posted June 03, 2014
At the beginning I like this school, we'll I'm kind of old fashion now quote me if I'm wrong when my child started hopper he was on the honor roll but these last sixth weeks he start slacking off not to mention he's I in level 1 classes only one teacher was concerned a bout his grades the rest never call and said we r concerns because we know what he cable of doing. So my question is teacher don't call anymore or do I suppose to call I guess everything a paycheck now

Posted January 13, 2014
By far the worst school we've experienced in the past six years. Being a military family we move often and I'm sorry to say Hopper is in need of serious help.

Hopper Middle School 4

Posted June 01, 2011
Every school has a bad group of kids. What I like about Hopper is that they don't let the few define the entire school. My daughter had excellent academic achievement and never had any problems. The teachers are great with communication and push the kids to do more than they think they can.

Hopper Middle School 2

Posted July 24, 2010
I went here for 7th grade and had a bad exprence here cause their were ALOT of fights and the teachers only really care about the TASK Dont come here!!!

Hopper Middle School 0

Posted April 01, 2010
It is a okay school.also, teachers can be nicer and give us less home work

Hopper Middle School 4

Posted February 20, 2009

Posted January 24, 2009

Hopper Middle School
7811 Fry Road, Cypress, TX  77433
Last modified Hopper Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Hopper Middle School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 22 reviews. Top