Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Agree (2 responses)
Currently, most people answered Strongly agree (2 responses)
Currently, most people answered Agree (2 responses)

We have two kids here since Pre-K. All of our teachers have been wonderful, especially our KG and 1st teachers. They have gone out of their way and always helpful. Staff is pretty good, but for sure the teachers are held accountable in terms of how organized they are and how much they actually care about the children. My kids have learned really well here, never had any bullying issues or bus or anything negative for that matter. I've been very impressed. Not that it matters but this school is VERY diverse in all the different races and religions in terms of the children. I am hoping that we don't lose Postma and end up at Andre because of all the re-zoning.

Handles bullying effectively: Strongly disagree

Have not had any issues up to 2nd grade.

Supports LD students: Strongly disagree

Both my kids were ESL. now they speak fluently.

Develops character: Strongly disagree

A lot has to do with the right teachers and friends but, yes.

Teacher effectiveness: Strongly disagree

Mrs Brocato (kg) and Mrs Martinez (1st) are magical teachers who our kids will never forget.

Amount of homework: Agree

at times it can be overwhelming but we are only in the 2nd grade right now. :)

Great School I love the teacher and overall atmosphere. Staff is very helpful.Thank alot for making this an awesome school

This school is not terrible, not great. It is in a prominent neighborhood and more prominent neighborhoods attend. There is a HUGE stigma to be poular and have the nicest things and the most money. I'm constantly reminding my kids that they're behaving like snobs and need to chill out. But, the academics are top notch. My kids are definitely learning at a fast rate, they're not bored, they have alot of friends and are genuinely happy. It's an alright school.

My school is wonderful . We have the best principal, staff, teachers and volunteers. Thank you for taking such good care of our students!!

Develops character: Strongly agree

Last modified Postma Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 9 out of 10 based on academic quality.