Posted September 23, 2013
My school is wonderful . We have the best principal, staff, teachers and volunteers. Thank you for taking such good care of our students!!

Posted September 15, 2013
My girls love this school. After starting late last year because of a long move from Indiana they are adapting very well. The teachers and assistant principal are wonderful. My daughter had a few problems last year with a few of the students and I was personally contacted by Mrs. Davies, the assistant principal, and the problem was resolved immediately. I would highly recommend this school for anyone entering the CyFair ISD community. Thank you for taking such good care of our students!!

Posted March 27, 2013
The best school, wonderful parents, teachers, and staff. We are like a family. Welcome everybody.

Posted December 20, 2009
I have had mixed interactions with the school. The office staff is always warm and friendly. I go to lunch bi-weekly to keep a presence there because I am a working, single Mom and I know they don't expect to see us often. My son has been in educational/daycare settings since 6 weeks old and for some reason is having a hard time adjusting to this open-class concept. He has been removed from the class on a number of ocassions for minor incidents, which means he is not learning during those times and exacerbating the issue (in my opinion). I am on the web now because I am researching private school options. I feel bad for those parents who can't afford those choices though. When I talk to administration they tell me to patient he will adjust however that same patience isn't extended to him from the school.

Posted September 07, 2009
Great school but very disappointed with the test scored for this year. Just wanted to see more materials for the students to learn at home and challenging home work instead of preprinted from the district.

Postma Elementary School 4

Posted May 27, 2009
My son was in both PPCD and now this year,Kindergarten and I have had nothing but the best experience with everyone I have worked with at the school from Mrs. Freed the principal on down to the janitorial staff. We love Postma and when looking for a new house, we decided to stay in the neighborhood so our son could continue at Postma.

Posted April 10, 2009
Its the first year for us, so far I like the school, the staff and receptionist are the always smiling and helpful, the teachers are approachable and always willing to listen and work with you, the Prinicipal is A+! Hope this continues!

Posted June 01, 2008
Disappointed in staff. Principal treats parents contemptuously. Lack of communication b/w teachers & parents. Teachers are mediocre at best. School is set up for stay at home parents and discourages working parent involvement. School exercises poor displine policy.

Posted March 08, 2008
Great school! Great teachers and great administration. Very friendly and approachable environment.

Postma Elementary School 3

Posted March 07, 2007
This is a brand new school. Still a bit disorganized but staff is nice. Very impressed that they have a number of male teachers/librarians. Wish they'd improve on communication - esp in using Internet re calendar of events but the admin. is reticent about doing that [I've asked]. Teachers stick to district curriculum so they follow that dictum even when it confuses kids/parents [like math problems using the Big Q/Window Pane]. Staff seems hesitant to address teasing problems and administer effective discipline. Not quite willing to partner w/working parents. Excellent school nurse though.

Postma Elementary School
18425 West Road, Cypress, TX  77433
Last modified Postma Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Postma Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 10 reviews. Top