Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Strongly agree (2 responses)

Great School I love the teacher and overall atmosphere. Staff is very helpful.Thank alot for making this an awesome school

This school is not terrible, not great. It is in a prominent neighborhood and more prominent neighborhoods attend. There is a HUGE stigma to be poular and have the nicest things and the most money. I'm constantly reminding my kids that they're behaving like snobs and need to chill out. But, the academics are top notch. My kids are definitely learning at a fast rate, they're not bored, they have alot of friends and are genuinely happy. It's an alright school.

My school is wonderful . We have the best principal, staff, teachers and volunteers. Thank you for taking such good care of our students!!

Develops character: Strongly agree

My girls love this school. After starting late last year because of a long move from Indiana they are adapting very well. The teachers and assistant principal are wonderful. My daughter had a few problems last year with a few of the students and I was personally contacted by Mrs. Davies, the assistant principal, and the problem was resolved immediately. I would highly recommend this school for anyone entering the CyFair ISD community. Thank you for taking such good care of our students!!

The best school, wonderful parents, teachers, and staff. We are like a family. Welcome everybody.

I went to this school to check if they had any programs for 3 year old children. There was a lady in the main office I spoke to, the first thing that came out her mouth was that my child needed to speak and understand English in order to qualify for prek, just because I look latin, when I am speaking to her in English and my child is asking many questions in English as well. That was my first interaction with this school and I am already looking to send my child else where.

I have had mixed interactions with the school. The office staff is always warm and friendly. I go to lunch bi-weekly to keep a presence there because I am a working, single Mom and I know they don't expect to see us often. My son has been in educational/daycare settings since 6 weeks old and for some reason is having a hard time adjusting to this open-class concept. He has been removed from the class on a number of ocassions for minor incidents, which means he is not learning during those times and exacerbating the issue (in my opinion). I am on the web now because I am researching private school options. I feel bad for those parents who can't afford those choices though. When I talk to administration they tell me to patient he will adjust however that same patience isn't extended to him from the school.

Great school but very disappointed with the test scored for this year. Just wanted to see more materials for the students to learn at home and challenging home work instead of preprinted from the district.

Last modified Postma Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 9 out of 10 based on academic quality.