Cypress, TX
Students enrolled: 1,022
Before care: Yes

Posted September 28, 2014
This is my daughter's first year at Black she absolutely loves attending this school I see a tremendous change in her learning process since last school year im impressed at how much she has learned in a short time frame I absolutely love this school !!!!

Posted March 09, 2014
My son has been attending this wonderful institute since 1st grade. The teachers and staff are awesome, the curriculum is elite and competitive, but most of all my son loves going to school.

Posted March 20, 2013
Couldn't be happier. My son (kindergarden) actually loves to go to school and loves his teacher (to the point that he doesn't want to dissapoint her at all). The staff and teachers are really nice and sweet.

Black Elementary School 0

Posted February 15, 2010
Fantastic teachers - great organization with the kids' daily schedule, and a competitive curriculum. I am very impressed.

Black Elementary School 0

Posted October 23, 2009
I have heard wonderful thing about Black Elementary . My grandchildren are doing really well . I am sure this will be a great year for both of them.

Posted August 21, 2009

Posted March 09, 2009
my son is in kinder here and have a daughter who also will be starting in the fall there.The teachers and staff are great.PTO is very active there. great school

Posted June 09, 2008
As a first-time public school parent, my daughter had a great year in kidergarten! The school was easy for her to feel safe & comfortable. The faculty was pleasant & we're looking forward to getting back to school this Fall.

Posted May 22, 2007
Black has been a great start for my kindergarten son. He loves the school. He has learned alot this year with his teacher. I like the overall quality!

Black Elementary School
14155 Grant Road, Cypress, TX  77429
Last modified Black Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 9 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Black Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 9 reviews. Top