Bad
Good

This is my daughter's first year at Black she absolutely loves attending this school I see a tremendous change in her learning process since last school year im impressed at how much she has learned in a short time frame I absolutely love this school !!!!

My son has been attending this wonderful institute since 1st grade. The teachers and staff are awesome, the curriculum is elite and competitive, but most of all my son loves going to school.

Couldn't be happier. My son (kindergarden) actually loves to go to school and loves his teacher (to the point that he doesn't want to dissapoint her at all). The staff and teachers are really nice and sweet.

Fantastic teachers - great organization with the kids' daily schedule, and a competitive curriculum. I am very impressed.

I have heard wonderful thing about Black Elementary . My grandchildren are doing really well . I am sure this will be a great year for both of them.

my son is in kinder here and have a daughter who also will be starting in the fall there.The teachers and staff are great.PTO is very active there. great school

As a first-time public school parent, my daughter had a great year in kidergarten! The school was easy for her to feel safe & comfortable. The faculty was pleasant & we're looking forward to getting back to school this Fall.

Black has been a great start for my kindergarten son. He loves the school. He has learned alot this year with his teacher. I like the overall quality!

Last modified Black Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 9 out of 10 based on academic quality.