Bad
Good

Just a fabulous school because of the wonderful they have. It's great to know you are sending your kids off to the company of teachers who really care!

Warner Elementary has a forward-thinking Principal and staff - everyone is so friendly, capable, attentive and fair.

Very disapointed with the school. They just care about training your kids to take a state test, so they can get better rating and budget. They do not care about the whole learning experience. The counselors do not to their job. They fail to tell the parents if their children need further evaluation for any disability. They just want your kids to pass the starr test, not if they learn history, good hand writting, computers, or any other subject that can contribute to a complete learning experience.

This is our 4th year at Warner and we LOVE it. The principal is geared totally towards the students. I love the staff as well. I volunteer about 3 days per week and have been very happy with everyone. I think all of our teachers have great hearts and truly get attached to the kids. I have one child that needs a little more attention and she gets lots of one on one from the teachers and has always done so well because of that.

Wow. I cannot believe some of these reviews. I have spent many days this school year in the classroom and in the hallways and cafeteria. I have never witnessed any bullying, swearing, or unprofessionalism from the staff. Everyone has been extremely caring and helpful. I have never seen a better elementary school.

As long as your child is in either the top 1% or the bottom 1% there are not many resources available. It's very hard to get them evaluated for anything other than autism. TAKS week is a joke too...they take the worse kids and give then a private room with snacks so they can do well...hello...what about the other kids?? There are a handful of wonderful teachers here but we may be looking for a private school.

I definetly agree that this is a college prep school. I am excited about that, but my children were straight A students in thier previous school and they now struggle to make high B's. This does cause stress on them. As for the comment about other children, I have heard complaints about the behavior and foul language coming from these kids. I feel like the teachers are so pressured for the TAKS test, there is no time left for correcting behavior. I have had only possitive interactions with the teachers and staff. I feel over all they are doing a good job.

We love Warner! I think Warner challenges students to go beyond the Cy-fair curriculum. We have a lot of friends in different elementary schools and their school work (esp. math) is not nearly as difficult. Warner is more of a college prep school and if that isn't what you are looking for this isn't the place for you. We have found the teachers to be caring and protective of our daughter. We love the no-bullying policy in her classroom. We can't imagine ever leaving for a different elementary school. We want to surround our kids with other kids that have the same goals in life...we are college bound.

Clean School, Yet overpopulated. Teachers having problems with my son's attention, never had a problem before, and he might fail and needs tutoring, funny how he's on the honor roll. They are quick to judge (maybe he has ADD) Maybe teachers that go to school to become a teacher should take a class on patience and maybe having kids of their own. And who handles bullying there? No one? Spend more time on watching the language of the little rich kids and spend less time opening my car door for my kid to get out (He's nine he can open the door himself) Just because the parents make more money here doesn't make them less of a hillbilly or white trash. Teach your kids to behave.

Great school!!! The gifted and talented teachers are truly a cut above the rest. The only negative thing that I hate about this school is that they ask the children to sell many items such as books, wrapping paper, etc... for fund raisers. We have learned to say no thank you to the fund raisers.

Last modified Warner Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 10 out of 10 based on academic quality.