Posted July 21, 2014
This is a great school ! Not to ghetto - not to preppy ! Hamilton is way to preppy and has so many bullies and argon treats the students like they are in 1st grade by at Arnold it's a great society and you get treated like a adult with some limits of course . I love this school and I'm glad to be a student here!!!

Arnold Middle School 4

Posted December 13, 2013
I'm in 8th grade now and this school is pretty good most teachers are really nice and make school fun and the staff is cool too although there happens to be a lot of drama going around with the students (some of them) like fighting and I get bullied a lot not to mention the gangster wannabes can be annoying too, overall the lunch at school (except for the "slopy joes" or whatever their called), their choir they say is the best one in the district, the art classes are a lot of fun, OH I almost forgot to say, I ABSOLUTLY HATE THE NO BACKPACK RULE!!!if we didn't have that rule it would reduce the amount of tardies (because then you don't have to go back to your locker every time, when you come late to school and get your pass you don't have to go back to your own lock then to class you could go straight to the classroom, and it's easier to carry all your things like folders, binders, books, pencils, pens, etc. Plus some people after 7th period have to go to their locker, athletics room, band hall, art room, PE room etc. then they end up missing the bus if this rule didn't exist that wouldn't happen as much. Overall, great school!

Posted August 22, 2013
Arnold Middle School is a wonderful school. I love the closed classrooms; they really work for children with attention issues or for giving the teachers and students the opportunity to make a little more noise than possible in open concept. The staff and teachers helpful and kind. I am so thrilled to be a part of Arnold!

Posted June 04, 2013
My daughter transferred mid year this year to Arnold from Campbell. It was a big change. Everyone at Arnold is very nice & students are very polite. My daughter has made great friends at Arnold. The teachers are very good including the band instructors & Athletic coaches. In all it has been a smooth transition.

Arnold Middle School 2

Posted December 26, 2011
I am an 8th grader at this school right now, and it is not a good school. The academics are good, I will give them that, and I have some fairly dedicated teachers. The main problem is regarding the social aspect. The interaction between the students is superficial and overly preppy. It's near impossible to be happy here, I would recommend Argon.

Posted September 10, 2011
I really like this school. I'm just starting my 7th grade year and the teachers are really great. Although the school is strict on rules, they always tell us to do our best and want academic excellence from all of us and the staff is always telling us that they want Arnold to feel like a safe enviorment, and I really think they do. It feels pretty safe to me. GO LADY BUCS!!!!

Arnold Middle School 1

Posted March 02, 2011
my kids hate this school to much bullying going on. I wish we were zoned to aragon.

Arnold Middle School 0

Posted September 17, 2009
Arnold is a great school. My second child is in her last year there and then next year my youngest starts there. My children have had very good teachers. The band instructors are awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Posted November 28, 2008

Posted June 13, 2008
My son finished his first year in middle school. I was so impressed with the amount of learning that took place during the year. He enjoyed most of his teachers and felt like he got individualized attention. I was nervous about sending him to middle school but this year was a huge success. The principal sets the tone for the school and this prinicpal is enthusiastic and loves her job and it shows.

Arnold Middle School
11111 Telge Road, Cypress, TX  77429
Last modified Arnold Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 7-9. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Arnold Middle School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 14 reviews. Top