Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Agree (2 responses)
Currently, most people answered Agree (2 responses)
Currently, most people answered Neutral (1 response)

Poor handling of the 504 program, unnecessary punishment from the AP office. Overall bias towards minorities, they have teachers not educators. Staff makes fun of kids with problems. A teacher told my son an ADHD kid he needs to be in juvie because he interrupts in class.

Amount of homework: Agree

The homework here doesn't keep the students up the entire night, so that's a plus.

All the teachers are wonderful, each with their way of teaching. The electives and clubs are also wide in variety, and I enjoy this school so much!

The ap office is horrible gives unfair punishments.Most of the teachers are nice though but the district rarely allows extra credit in the more harder classes.

We had two daughters that graduated from HMS in cypress, we loved this school. in 2012 the principal moved to the district office, so hopefully the new one will keep the same greatness. loved this school and appreciative of their hard work. great teachers, staff. all..

Academics are very good, administration is overbearing and has no leeway for balancing discipline with the student's individual personality and learning process. Almost too much emphasis on testing.

The teachers appear to be very good and they offer good academics. However, the administration greatly lacks. The principle is absentee. The APs do not communicate, collaborate or partner with parents. They see discipline issues very black and white and have very low tolerence for kid's behavior. This results in kids frequently being removed from class lessons to sit in the office to be interviewed about an incident whether they were at fault or not.

I am a parent of a 6th grader and having two children one in elementary and now my oldest in middle school i was new to Hamilton Middle school this year. I love it! My son is a straight A student and likes all his teachers. I think the teachers at Hamilton Elementary did a fantastic job at preparing our kids for 6th grade and the teachers at Hamilton Middle are doing a great job at preparing our kids for highschool. I really dont understand those parents who have left bad reviews for this school I have heard nothing but good things about it since i was a child and am now experiencing it myself. ......I am VERY familiar with this school district as I started going to school here when I was 8. Excellent school Excellent district!!!

I pulled my child from this school due to bullying. I advise against this school district not only for that reason, but academically it is also very poor.

An excellent school in every way. The teachers are wonderful, and they work hard to make certain your children will succeed.

Last modified Hamilton Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 10 out of 10 based on academic quality.