Posted September 09, 2014
Hamilton Elementary is an outstanding school. I have one child that just finished K thru 5th and is now onto middle school. My little one is in 1st and loves going to school everyday. I have volunteered with Junior Achievement with the school since 2008 which gives me the opportunity to work with the AP's, faculty and parents and the dedication to the students is amazing. Keep up the great job!

Hamilton Elementary School 1

Posted August 25, 2014
This is the same school that suspended a 2nd grade child for bringing a BIBLE to school, that's right, not a gun, knife, drugs or other type of weapons or drug related items...but a BIBLE. Definitely not the type of school you want your child to attend. It's not like the kid was holding mass at school or baptizing the heathens....shameful!!!

Hamilton Elementary School 1

Posted April 10, 2014
I would highly advise parents not to attend this school. The staff is very rude. This school does not care for the children in their care. I have watched them 'scream' at children not only on the playground but at car rider pick up. My personal experience is they teach only how to 'ace' the test. Learning is not the priority only the test so the children only learn the same thing all year. For children this is not progressive. From a personal point of view is when my child was ill. Per policy I gave them notice from the medical doctor as she went to the hospital and was severely ill with pneumonia. The school sent me a notice. After speaking with the principal that they were going against policy, she summed up 'she didn't care.' I, further found out that my child had been to the nurse several days at school with sickness and they never notified me. I would not recommend this school. I thought maybe our experience was unique. However, I have run into several other parents who've pulled their children from this school and placed them in private school as well due to Hamilton. If I could give this school zero stars I would.

Hamilton Elementary School 2

Posted April 08, 2014
For all the hype this school comes with, I am extremely disappointed on many levels with this school. From the front office who never seem to have their act together or acting as if they are high society to the learning environment there. My child has learned absolutely nothing at this school and the year is almost over, perhaps his teacher is inept, but I believe it's the culture of the school at fault as well. They bank on their accolades and I feel they have gone down from when they received these high marks. Extremely poor communication with parents, no sense of care for every student to be successful, maybe just the kids of the PTA parents...99%of parents are snooty and stuck up, they need to remember this is not a private school, it's PUBLIC SCHOOL so they have nothing to be snooty about. I don't think I have ever met the principal and I'm at the school just about every week. Extremely hands-off. I feel bad for you if you're minority and are zoned at this school, you do not get the same treatment the white stuck up parents get, I speak from experience as I am minority also. They do not deserve the 10 rating, they're more of a 7 maybe 8 school, but definitely not a 10 school.

Posted August 26, 2013
I can not believe how lucky we were to fall in this school district. My children and absolutely thriving here. They have never had a teacher that they didn't just love. And the entire staff is helpful and dedicated to educating these children. couldn't ask for a better school.

Posted August 18, 2013
Hamilton Elemtary School is a great place to send your kids because staff and teachers are wonderful. Great scholl ever! My son loves his school.

Posted September 22, 2012
We had two daughters that went through Hamilton Elementary School, with CyFair ISD and we really, really love Hamilton Elementary School . Teachers were helpful, and school was very professional. Great memories and experiences.

Posted January 28, 2011
Great Teachers and atmosphere for learning. Parent teacher involvement is very good and parent involvement is also high. Classes a small and teacher attention to students is very good.

Posted June 09, 2010
Hamilton parents expect the highest quality education for their children, and our staff works hard to provide that quality. Parents move to our attendance zone because of that quality. Our teaching staff is very experienced and our principal is all about what is best for our students.

Posted June 08, 2010
Hands down, Hamilton is the best Cy-Fair ISD has to offer. I am so fortunate to live in the zoned area for Hamilton. The teaching staff is phenomenal and they work hard daily to help your children succeed. The very best indeed.

Hamilton Elementary School
12050 Kluge Road, Cypress, TX  77429
Last modified Hamilton Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 10 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Hamilton Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 27 reviews. Top