Cypress, TX
Students enrolled: 1,102

Posted August 25, 2014
Rennell elementary is a great school! Since the year that open it door the teachers and staff do their best for the kids and the community! My kids love going in there! No complains not even with the PTO!

Rennell Elementary School 2

Posted August 14, 2014
My daughter needed summer school too and the principal said she wouldn't qualify that she wasn't in that bad of a situation...but yet she failed the grade level. I thought she was in the perfect situation to go to summer school. I guess they pick who they want to attend and let others fail.

Posted August 12, 2014
The school does not charge for tutoring. This is a minsunderstanding. Some teachers do private tutoring outside of school hours and off campus on their own time. This is where a charge might be feasible. Summer school allocations are dictated based on funding by federal requirements. This is not a decision made by the school.

Rennell Elementary School 3

Posted June 15, 2014
This school does not go out their way to make sure your child learns. They charge $40 an hour after school tutorial which I never heard the other schools in cy-fair do. Even if your kid needs summer school they won't give it to him they rather see him fail the grade. When other schools in cy-fair told me " sure we can put him in summer school to help him ". This school needs to get it together!

Posted October 14, 2013
Wow. Blown away by the Principal and Teachers. Even the Librarian! Amazing school. Love. Love. Love.

Posted March 21, 2013
Great School and excellent teachers as well. At times during lunch, students have a science ball event that allows teams to compete based on the amount of correct answers. It keeps students entertained and at the same time test their knowledge about science topics. Teachers also make them self-available to assist students that need extra help with tutoring. My son has improved drastically academically and for that I am very grateful.

Posted March 18, 2013
My daughter is in her second year at Rennell and my wife and I could not be more pleased. The teachers and staff are attentive and go out of their way to make sure each child s needs are meet. Between both my kids we have attended four elementary schools in cypress and Rennell is by far our favorite!

Rennell Elementary School
19500 Tuckerton Blvd, Cypress, TX  77433
Last modified Rennell Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 9 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Rennell Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 7 reviews. Top