Posted November 03, 2013
I would never send my child back to this school. The new principal has no interest in safety for the kids that go there and has no respect for his staff. He allows bullying to happen and himself bullies others. You'd think coming into a district with problems already, new administration would focus on kids and what's best for them. Instead they allow staff members to downgrade others and he does nothing to stop it. This is why the bullying is continuing to happen. The kids see him not stopping staff from slandering names and they know he will not stop the bullying. My son was not able to go to the restroom during breaks because of the bullying. The principal cared to do nothing at all about it. Finally a teacher and another staff member finally told the kids to move. I will never have my child attend this school again. I will make sure others know the school is the worst in Texas both academically and morally.

Posted June 09, 2013
This school is a disappointment. Personally, I've been bullied twice this year by separate people in different classrooms and even though the teacher heard what was going on, not once did they interfere. I had one teacher tell me that I flirt with boys too much and that I need to work on my school work. The teachers really do not care, and the students don't care about anything else other than smoking pot during lunch. That's really all I have to say and I am very grateful I'm not graduating from here.

Dalhart High School 5

Posted March 08, 2010

Dalhart High School 2

Posted May 30, 2009
There is a serious lack of compassion from most of the teachers. They must not be getting paid enough or something because they only stay for a year and then leave. Most of the work they do is busy work, and the transition to college is very hard. The teachers and students have no school spirit, and they just don't care. If you are thinking about taking your kids to a small town environment, this school is not the best option for your high schoolers.

Posted May 28, 2008

Dalhart High School
701 East 10th Street, Dalhart, TX  79022
Last modified Dalhart High School is a Public school that serves grades 9-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Dalhart High School Rating: 2 out of 5 based on 5 reviews. Top