Bad
Good

We moved here from another city since January. Ever since my daughter's have been enrolled I've only received 1 report card from one of them. She's in kindergarten, her grades were good and now it turns out she has to go to summer school!! I never got a call or letter to let me know my daughter needed extra help or even tutoring. Nothing. And compared to the other school we come from you don't really see the teacher and they don't have school activities going on. I will be moving and hopefully we land in a better school.

This is a school with a lot of challenges- but the staff members are well rounded and caring. We have a huge population of refugee students from all over the world. This school nurtures them and many are speaking English quite well within 3-4 months. This school isn't for everyone- but the administration is great and we have a lot of great teachers.

Last modified Lee A Mcshan Jr Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 2 out of 10 based on academic quality.