Bad
Good

I love Rosemont , very organized. Also I will like to thank all the Volunteer people again thank you very much!

The teachers and principal are wonderful. It is a great learning atmosphere, we love the school. There is a lot of parent involvement which really brings this school to the next level.

Teachers should always be respected. Period! Sadly last year they were not. I am glad that this year teachers will be appreciated for their time, commitment, money, and over all dedication. We've been recognized! I believe that says alot about the teachers and the great efforts they have placed in our children's education. PTA is dedicated and so are the parents.

Working at this school is a joy. The dual language teachers are intent on promoting bilingualism. The faculty is dedicated to the students and supportive of one another. Faculty and staff work diligently to develop student performance in all areas through clear and high expectations. Teachers' commitment to excellence is evident in the classroom and beyond. If you are trying to decide where to send your child, be sure to visit our campus first!

Advisory: I do not know the current principal, as my child only attended this physical campus for 1 year and they still shared a principal with Rosemont Elementary. This school is also called Rosemont Primary or Rosemont Lower Campus. THE TEACHERS AT ROSEMONT PRIMARY ARE THE BEST!!!!! We had wonderful experiences with Ms. Starr, Ms. Stegall, Ms. Merlino, and Ms. Eastham (no longer on this campus). Rosemont handled discipline problems promptly and parent communication was above average. After school programs and opportunities are strong and well looked after by the PTA. My son is moving to the arts magnet vanguard, and my daughter is in TAG academy 6th grade, but we will always treasure our years at Rosemont, as well as the friends we made through our kids' connections.

Last modified Rosemont Primary School-Chris V Semos is a Public school that serves grades PK-2