Dallas, TX

Audelia Creek Elementary School 2

Posted November 18, 2010
My kids went to this school. One teacher stood out, teacher Reddic, unpolished, unprofessional when dealing with parents.

Audelia Creek Elementary School 0

Posted October 12, 2008
i think that it is a very good school

Audelia Creek Elementary School 1

Posted October 02, 2008
I am not happy at all with the lack of afterschool programs for working parents. I was told that there would be Pee-wee football and there was not. I was told that my son would get a folder every Tuesday but it comes on Wednesdays and Thursdays. I would told that daycare would be $100 and they don't even offer a program at all for afterschool care if you didn't get the free grant. The school does nothing to be proud of or to boast about.

Audelia Creek Elementary School 0

Posted July 25, 2008
I love this school my seven year old struggles with math and the teachers got a plan for her and she is doing alot better my 9 yr.old had problems early on and they began to tutor her she got commended on the math taks-this school is wonderful.

Audelia Creek Elementary School 5

Posted February 01, 2008
This school is absolutely wonderful. My son was struggling in the beginning of his Kindergarten year, and his teacher immediately recognized a problem. She notified me, and other school administrators. They tested him and found that although he was understanding what he was being taught, he didn't test well. They worked on an academic plan for him. He is now in the second grade and doing wonderfully. It's a great school.

Audelia Creek Elementary School 5

Posted January 24, 2006
this is a wonderful school, my son has trouble with change and they made it so easy for him that now he looks forward to going. the teachers work very well with parents and students. you will have not problem being able to get in touch with any one. the staff seems more than happy to help. and i fell that my child is safe there. it is a vey good school.

Audelia Creek Elementary School 4

Posted January 10, 2006

Audelia Creek Elementary School
12600 Audelia Road, Dallas, TX  75243
Last modified Audelia Creek Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Audelia Creek Elementary School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 7 reviews. Top