Public charter
Dallas, TX

Posted May 11, 2010
St. Anthony Academy have a great curriculum. I find they're level of teaching impressive.

St Anthony Academy 5

Posted May 03, 2010
This is an update from my 2007 post. I am changing my 2007 post in which I gave my approval of this school. It is now 2010, and this school has really gone down hill. The leadership and curriculum are awful, and part of the problem is that the administration allows troubled/troublesome students to enroll in this school and allows them to stay even when they constantly disrupt classes, which is further bringing the school down. It seems the principal isn't making the students the priority as in years past, and there's a steady revolving door where teachers are concerned. Not sure why this principal has dropped the ball, but he has. This school has great potential, but a school is only as good as its leadership. This school isn't nearly as good as it could be.

St Anthony Academy 5

Posted February 16, 2010

Posted June 04, 2009

St Anthony Academy 2

Posted April 16, 2009
My son has also attended St Anthony since kindergarten, which was 3 years ago. In the beginning I loved the school and all it stood for but last year and this year has not been very great. I see great potential in St Anthony but I don't think my son will be attending next year. The lunch is horrible, they are taks driven, the principal is tyrannical, and overall me and my child dread the school. Hopefully things will turn around and some organization and structure will arrive but we stay around to see it.

Posted April 01, 2009
Excellent school. They develop academics as well as character.

Posted April 01, 2009
This school is a blessing. My children enjoying going to school daily. I appreciate the teachers and administration for their dedication.

Posted October 31, 2008
In the beginning I was very excited about the school but after having spending some time their, I have become overall disappointed. The leadership lacks leadership, the school lacks organization, and the Teachers (many) lack professionalism. The curriculm is TAKS driven to increase funding that is not put back into the school. The meals provided lacks basic nutrition.

Posted March 22, 2008
I am a sonn to be graduating student and I can't wait to get out of that hell-hole they call a school. Everyone is parioid and already two teachers have been fired. We've subsitutes in and out as if this was a diner. This is supposed to be an establishment of learning but all it has brought was stress.

Posted March 16, 2008

St Anthony Academy
3732 Myrtle Street, Dallas, TX  75215
Last modified St Anthony Academy is a Charter school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.
St Anthony Academy Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 23 reviews. Top