Posted October 19, 2014
The Post below this is absolutely wrong about All Saints. My kids were at St. Marks and it was a disaster. I had to pull both my children out mid year. The bullying was terrible and out of control. All Saints does not have problems like that. Parents are supportive and non Threatening. I think who ever wrote that post is from another school.

All Saints' Catholic School - Dallas 1

Posted September 29, 2014
The plus side All Saints school gives a great education. The downfall with the school is some of the parents are jealous and don't like loosing at volleyball. If your players are better than their team they get angry and threaten you. If you are willing to put up with this for a good education for your children than this is a great place for you. Otherwise I would suggest looking into one of the other private schools. I know people that are at Legacy Christian and Saint Marks that are happy with the education and the parents are supporting.... Not crazy!

Posted September 18, 2014
The highlight of my day was walking my Kindergartner to her class. Older kids are great examples to the little kids, teachers are caring and supportive--high-fives and hugs all around. There is a great community spirit here. We are not very religious and feel completely at home. We are also pleased with the academics--challenging but the kids get help outside of class if they need it. I consider myself an engaged parent and I'd say they knew my kid's academic strengths and weaknesses as well as I did after a week of classes. My kid loves school and is disappointed when Saturday roles around. We started All Saints not sure--that has changed 100%!

Posted September 15, 2014
All Saints is not just an excellent school--it is a truly wonderful community. The parents have instilled such core values into the children, I am proud to have my kids attend. We live about a 20-25 minute-drive away from the school, and it is more than worth the time to have our kids involved in this awesome educational and personal enrichment. The kids are so well-rounded, supportive of one another, and very involved socially. I could not be happier than to see my kids flourish on a daily basis at this very astounding school. Caveat: I've read a few recent negative reviews, and understand that not every school is a good match for every family. But, I am hard-pressed to understand how anyone could give a low-rating to this school. All Saints has welcomed our family with open arms from day one. I love my children, and want nothing short of the best education out there. I found that at All Saints. Go Eagles!

Posted September 15, 2014
As far as the parent who posted a review stating they would never send their child to this school has right to their opinion, but needs to get the facts before writing the review. My daughter also started in kinder and is now a 5th grader. They are correct that we went through 2 vice principals in two years, but they failed to mention why. One has been the vice principal for 3 years and left for a principal position in the same diocese. The other left because her husband got an opportunity in his degree that caused them to move out of state. Our school has great kids who do nothing, but look out or one another and have the best staff in the diocese. The community is great and very supportive of one another. I only hope that other communities and schools teach their kids the core values they need in life like All Saints does. Sorry for your bad experience and I hope you find the happiness you are looking for.

Posted September 12, 2014
As for the comment below.......Sorry to say, we all have a choice if you are not happy you may need to find a place that is a better "fit" for you and your family. Have never encountered rude or cruel parents or children. Also, I think you have to be a Christian or at least understand what it is to be one, before you make comments about those you feel are slighting you! Be very careful in that glass house, never know when someone may hit a rogue volleyball and smash some glass. That being said, this is a wonderful school with EXCELLENT values and teachers that are phenominal! The education my children are getting here is amazing. Their religious comprehension is out of this world. We love All Saints and would recommend this school to anyone.

Posted May 24, 2014
I love this school! The classrooms are smaller than most and the attention the teachers give my kiddos are amazing! The environment is a community of people who truly want to help each other! My son could not have had a better experience in Kinder - Mrs. Patty Moothart is the best teacher for that age group! So happy with our decision, my daughter is now counting down the days until she gets to start in August.

Posted April 17, 2014
All Saints Catholic School has been such a wonderful blessing to our family. I have 3 children there and just today on the way home my 10 year old son told me his "biggest hero was Jesus Christ, because he died to save us from sin." I grew up in Catholic Schools and we teach the faith at home and go to church on the weekends, but for him to be hearing that at school and feeling comfortable saying it is beyond what we can do at home. Being that it is Easter week I have been reminded daily of how wonderful that my children spend all day in a school where they are encouraged to believe in heroes such as Jesus Christ, not the multitude of other "so-called" heroes that our children are inevitably exposed to. All week I have been hearing about the tridium, stations of the cross, Easter vigil, and more, it is so refreshing. I feel so at ease every morning when I drop off my children knowing they are so well loved and taught by such a wonderful faculty, surrounded by good friends and Catholic values and academically challenged. What more could I ask for?

Posted April 14, 2014
This is one of the school, a Catholic School where everybody IS NOT afraid to speak up and voice their opinion if they feel they need to do it and whenever we do it, we always (read it again: always) get an HONEST response and the TRUTH. Although this is a Catholic School, but it also opens its door for another student who has different religion so this is one of the place where my kids learn not only academics but also religion about the true meaning of become a Catholic and how to build beautiful relationship among others without "being afraid of offending others" (if you know what I mean). I have two kids here (the third one will join in two years) and I can tell you that so far I am very satisfied with this school. This school is not perfect, they just keep striving to and they always have good intention to seek nothing but the TRUTH and the best of all, they are consistent with the true identity and meaning of being a Catholic School. There is no personal agenda here. If you want your kids to have what is the true meaning of a Catholic School, this is one of the places that you should highly consider of.

Posted April 13, 2014
Great school. The teachers are excellent, they are caring and very supportive. We recommend All Saints to any family looking for a good Catholic education.

All Saints' Catholic School - Dallas
7777 Osage Plaza Pkwy, Dallas, TX  75252
Last modified All Saints' Catholic School - Dallas is a Private school that serves grades PK-8
All Saints' Catholic School - Dallas Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 38 reviews. Top