Bad
Good

My daughter attend this school from third grade to six grade and all she had is A's and B's. For this reason I enrolled my son to start from Pre-K, now he's in kindergarten. Amazinly, my 5 years old son now read fluently like he's in 2nd grade. Parents are also very welcome to be part of their students success. Maximum security of students is guaranteed. I recommend this RISD school to parents who really want their kids to get the value of public education. TME is a nice and good school. I compare TME with Peak Academy.

I really like this school, I have four girls that attend this school, and the level of education as well as the one on one attention they receive is better than any other that I've experienced in the DFW area.

As an educator I know how hard the teachers and students work to acheive what some would deem impossible. I am ver[y] proud of this school's acccomplishments and its continued effort toward excellence.

Last modified Thurgood Marshall Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 1 out of 10 based on academic quality.