Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Disagree (2 responses)
Currently, most people answered Neutral (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Disagree (1 response)

How sad to be having such a negative spirit but this school left me with a sour empty feeling! To have recommended so many parents to this school and to be let down from the Principal all the way down to parents with bad attitudes like their kids with lack of discipline!

Teacher effectiveness: Strongly disagree

As I mentioned before if the student is an A student they give them all the help they can get and more, but if they are below average they ignore them even when it comes to homework. Some of this teachers need to be working at Walmart for the behavior they displayed no common sense, no parent communication, no appreciation of any kind. If KIPP wants to be recommended they need to really hire teachers with integrity not off the street folk starting from the front desk to all the staff that don't seem to care to present themselves as professional and effective role models!

Amount of homework: Disagree

When the school year began my child could not breath for all the homework and at times it was so much that 10 p.m was go to bed time. To be in school from 7:30 to 4:30 then start homework at 5:30 or 6 after dinner and bathing the child had no down time ! The worse was when we had a question on homework and were given a phone number to reach the teacher but the teacher would not answer till maybe 3 days after or none at all ! How was that to help the child? Sad!

Teacher effectiveness: Neutral

Their is SOME wonderful teachers and some horrible ones but I don't think any school has perfect teachers

Amount of homework: Disagree

I personally talked to some students and they rarely get any homework which is sad.

Develops character: Disagree

This school is like every other nothing special it's just that you have to actually be their in order to understand or see what really happens.

I know students that went their and it's like every other school nothing special I personally think that their is better school's.

KIPP Truth Academy has an exceptional qualified staff to address the needs of today Kippster's. Dallas public schools did not work well for a widow with two sons that relocated from the east coast. Therefore, Kipp Truth Academy was recommended from a public school teacher! This was the best choice I've made pertaining to my son. Kipp is developing great leader's that is focusing on GOOD CHARACTER. It takes more than being smart to be a great leader in this day in age. So I'm a proud parent to work along side this insighful staff to help prepare our Kippster's for the future.

My son was most admitted to KIPP for next school year. We are very excited. When we went to the open house, my child was inspired by the classwork on display and the information shared. He said KIPP was his first choice for middle school.

I am a KIPP parent. Teachers are committed to the kids education my daughter is a 5th grader and she has learned so much in the first month of school. She reads about four to five books a month and that s good because my daughter did not like to read. She keeps asking can we go buy more books. My child gets homework every school day and she get it done with no problem all students has their teachers phone number it s there responsibly to call when they need help not the parents. They teach the kids about life how to speak and fallow rules. I m so Love KIPP TRUTH ACADEMY

Last modified Kipp Truth Academy is a Charter school that serves grades 4-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.