Skyline Career Dev Center 0

Posted June 28, 2009
I love this school!!!Im in the architecture cluster and other than having to wear uniforms and not having vending machines like before....erthing else is awesome!!!teachers are nice and wellpeace out....put a smile on your face cux itll take u to a great place!!!

Skyline Career Dev Center 0

Posted May 20, 2009
yayy skyline is awesome! im in my 8th period class right now! lol, im in the cosmetology cluster and i can definiteley say that their is no ther school like it :)

Posted December 15, 2008

Posted October 31, 2008
awsome...except that we have to wear uniforms...but other than that its great...i love the child care cluster that im in...!!! :)

Posted January 29, 2008

Skyline Career Dev Center 4

Posted June 14, 2007

Posted June 06, 2007
- a former student
I was once a student at this school, I myself graduated from this high school. I have to say I love it. All my years at this school were great. With so many different friends that I had here it was fun. Teachers were great and taught very well. Principal at my time did great. I would recommend this school to any parent.

Posted January 11, 2006

Skyline Career Dev Center
7777 Forney Rd, Dallas, TX  75227
Last modified Skyline Career Dev Center is a Private school that serves grades 9-12
Skyline Career Dev Center Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 8 reviews.