Bad
Good

My kids have attended this school since it opened with my oldest being a senior now. It has not been the same since Dr. Whigham left. I dislike that they charge parents to see our children perform in any program they have. We're in the last 2 wks of school and they still charged. When asked what the money is going to be used for they hesitated to respond. I wouldn't mind the charge if I would see more activities for the students. The current principal is rude. Some of the teachers my kids have had are great.

This is my dauughters first year in Pre-K, so far the school seems to be very nice, the teachers are exceptional, and seem to care about teaching the children. My daughter loves it. And as a parent i am very pleased with the school everyone seems to be very professional. Thanks, so much!! Tiffany Martinez

We are very proud and excited about what our school is doing for our children! We look forward to our children continuing to flourish.

Last modified Jimmie Tyler Brashear Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.