Dallas, TX

Henry B Gonzalez Elementary School 4

Posted August 26, 2012
I have no bad remarks about the school in fact my child got much more attention and help needed in he's classes than he did in the roulette school where they don't care so much bout tha students failing or passin Thank you ms stripling for being a wonderful teacher wish there were more teachers like you

Henry B Gonzalez Elementary School 2

Posted January 04, 2007
I'm a parent at the school and in my opinion it is the worst school I have ever seen. The teachers and adminstratives are very disorganized,rude, and yells at the kids often. I have filed complaints about a lot of these issues and have not seen any results yet. This school needs to be investigated now because some of their practices are very unprofessional and unethical. I attended dance at the school with my child and the music was vulgar. Curse words in the music, vulgar dances,etc. I complained about it to the principal. I wish someone would intervene before it gets worse.

Henry B Gonzalez Elementary School 3

Posted December 11, 2006
I'm disappointed. It being a new school.'Not what I expected' it needs improvment starting with teachers.

Henry B Gonzalez Elementary School
6610 Lake June Road, Dallas, TX  75217
Last modified Henry B Gonzalez Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Henry B Gonzalez Elementary School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 3 reviews. Top