Dallas Can Academy At Pleasant Gro 4

Posted April 09, 2009
I must say that the teacher and adminstrators at Kennedy-Curry are knowledgeable in their subject matter. My child attended North Mesquite High School where she felt out of place with no guidance and no one seem to care. After enrolling her in TexansCan at Kennedy-Curry my daughter has a since became more responsible and speaks of her future. She talks about how she feel the teachers their listen to the students at least hear them out instead of yelling at them or trying to down them. she love the smaller class sizes. It allows for her to get the extra help she needs and want. I love what this school has done for my daughter ,her attuide has even changed she a bit more mild mannered. Submitted by a parent

Posted February 27, 2009

Posted March 24, 2008

Dallas Can Academy At Pleasant Gro 4

Posted May 22, 2007
I must say that the teacher at Kennedy-Curry are knowledgeable in their subject matter. My child attended Carter High School where he felt out of place with no guidance. After enrolling him in TexansCan at Kennedy-Curry my child has a sense of who he is. He often talks about how he has learn more at the can than he has learned in awhile. I love the smaller class sizes. It allows for my child to get the extra help he needs. I get a call at LEAST once a week from his advisors and teachers. I love what this scholl has done for my son.

Posted February 05, 2006
Texans Can! Academy @Paul Quinn College is a very good school it is a hands on school the teachers care about you and so do the rest of the school staff. They have a State Champions Basketball team which I am a trainer for. The studenst are alright sometimes but other than that it is a great school.

Dallas Can Academy At Pleasant Gro
1227 North Masters Drive, Dallas, TX  75217
Last modified Dallas Can Academy At Pleasant Gro is a Charter school that serves grades 9-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 1 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Dallas Can Academy At Pleasant Gro Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 5 reviews.