Bad
Good

Yes i am one who made the school Exemplary way to go. Mr. Granger you are the best there is. This year of 2010-2011 will be the best also love the insentives keep up your great work.

After reading the last review, it is impartive that I add true facts about Mr. Granger and the school. This past year the school earned an EXEMPLARY rating, the teachers are great and communicated very well with parents that reach out to them and my son was accepted into Townview. Mr. Grainger sets an EXCELLENT example for children and has raised the bar since Mr. Lee. Unfortunately, if he leaves the school adminstration will have some big shoes to fill. Lastly, I know that he takes care of his staff - from throwing meat on a huge BBQ pit to providing breakfast for his team of educators. These are incentitives that my son told me about. Aside from the school dances, pizza served at afterschool tutoring and 2-3 academic olympics a year I am convinced that Mr. Grainger and the teachers are a solid team at Kennemer.

The difference an administrator can make. Mr. Lee was excellent. He ran a tight ship, but he provided consistent structure for students and teachers and as a result great things happen. Fall 2008 Mr. Granger was the new principal at Kennemer. My 8th grader, at that time, came home with horror story after horry story regarding this man that at first I found it hard to believe. I don't know why he is in the field of education when he has clearly been a negative impact on staff and students and it's apparent each time I've been up to the school. I currently have a 7th grader and my child will leave this campus if Granger returns as principal for the 2010-2011 school year.

I am a student of Kennemer Middle School. And I am so happy we had a increase on our English/Reading TAKS scores. The new principle, Mr. Granger, has set us many activities at the end of the school year when we finish all the TAKS test. i am so happy, that hes the new principle, because he takes care of bussiness first and let the student have fun later, also it was career day today, and he tried to teach the kids about every single job out there, so we can have a nice enjoyable job soon. i will never forget about this school as i grow up. By the way, im an eight grader at year 2008-2009. Kennemer Middle School has so much School Spirit! :)

My family moved from Califonia last year and son has attended this school for 7th and 8th grade. This school has done wonderful things for my child. His taks scores have increased, his grades have risen from year to year, and I have received GREAT communication from all staff (teacher and administration). This school is fighting to take care of our kids and I am very proud to be a part of the things they are trying to do.

Well, my name is Dominique Rose and I attend this 'so called bad' school. If what the last person said about our scores is true, how come I made a perfect score on the reading portion of the test. Mr. Lee is not the type of person who would even allow a parent to enter a classroom while there is not a teacher around. I so love this school and I just wanted you to know that haters are everywhere you go and the last review is proof of that.

I think this is a great school. I am also impppressd by the principal mr.Lee

Kennemer is a good school. I am impressed by the leadership of the principal Mr. Lee. He shows great respect for the faculty, students and parents. He listens to everyones concerns and problems and gives his complete attention to those who need it, even if he has a booked schedule. He runs a tight ship and is a concerned and honest person.

Last modified G W Kennemer Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 7-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.