Ewell D Walker Middle School 4

Posted October 13, 2013
Very good school. Outstanding, caring faculty . New principal is a great visionary leader. It is the best education value in the area. I'm putting my $20,000 a year I was spending on private school into his college fund because of the quality of this school.

Posted March 18, 2011
I love this school.It has allot of activities and allot of principal leadership.The students work excellent there and my daughter always come happy from school.

Ewell D Walker Middle School 1

Posted August 17, 2009
I'm a parent and i hate Dallas ISD its put to much pressure on us. the parents would rather it be were the children could wear anything they desire to school cause they have tons of close in the closet but every year and monthes just for DISD ONLY we have to buy uniforms over and over again. I think its just stupid. Carrolton is way better they dnt have uniforms. I would rather switch schools.

Posted May 26, 2009
We have a 6th grade girl that was having issues at another Dallas ISD middle school with bullying, lazy administration and an overall lack of structure in the school. Since being at E.D. Walker she has excelled and bloomed like a flower. She is now an A, B Honor Roll Student, Commended on Reading TAKS and 100% on Math TAKS. She is in honors math and works hard to do her homework to the best of her abilities. The administration including everyone from the support staff, security, administration and the teachers has been a strong positive influence on our Daughter. We are very much appreciative of this school and we highly recommend this school to anyone looking for a good Middle School educational experience in Dallas ISD. Thanks to all and it is nice to see a school being run properly in Dallas.

Posted April 16, 2009

Ewell D Walker Middle School 4

Posted October 28, 2008

Ewell D Walker Middle School
12532 Nuestra Drive, Dallas, TX  75230
Last modified Ewell D Walker Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Ewell D Walker Middle School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 19 reviews. Top