Public charter
Dallas, TX

Golden Rule 4

Posted August 06, 2013
My child is in the daycare (illinois loacation) and has been since she was an infant and will start Pre K3 soon. So far she has loved going here. She loves the staff, her friends and has learned so much already, knows her ABCs, knows her colors and can count. The staff was a huge help with the success of potty training her. I have been a chaperon for some of the summer outings and the staff are very caring and put the childrens saftey first on each outing which I really like. As far as the school year I shall see how it goes but as long as I see and feel like my child is happy and I see her learning new things and I am happy with how she scores in test she will continue to attend.

Golden Rule 2

Posted July 30, 2013
This isint a bad school, however the teachers aren't up to date on teaching the students the right material. Most students here fail to pass because of the lack of education from the teachers. Also the food in the cafeteria is Horrible! Most kids won't eat it that's how bad it is. I can honestly say that the only good thing about this school is the security other than that it sucks.

Golden Rule 1

Posted May 29, 2013
Worst school ever. My child will not be going back. The worst performing Dallas school is 100 times better than this school

Golden Rule 1

Posted May 11, 2010
My daughter goes here. She won't anymore. It was a great school, however this past year there has been so many changes, it is frustrating. They don't consider the parents at all in their decisions. Plus their administration can be rude.

Golden Rule 0

Posted March 23, 2010
i give this school no stars at all. my sons have been attending this school for quite a while and a have seen a decline of quality in in staff as well as organization, so much so that i will take my children out of this school and just put in liberal arts and science.

Golden Rule 5

Posted February 27, 2007
Wow what a difference a year makes. This school has grown and changed this year. The new principal has really made some changes and my son love it there. The middle school teachers are great. I hope they add a high school.

Golden Rule
2602 West Illinois Avenue, Dallas, TX  75224
Last modified Golden Rule is a Charter school that serves grades PK-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Golden Rule Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 6 reviews. Top