Dallas, TX

Long Middle School 1

Posted August 17, 2010
I have had multiple issues with this school from the staff making fun of my daughters shoes to students not being able to communicate with each other due to a language barrier. I have had two children in this school and transferred them both over to Polk due to these issues. Your questions, complaints or concerns fall on deaf ears when dealing with the staff. Good luck if you live in this area as it is slowly but surely going down hill..

Posted February 12, 2010
The Nov. 27 post is rather misleading referring to the spelling of 'quelity'. The post is making reference to a 2005 post by a parent criticizing the school. The comment is directed towards the school. I have had two very successful children attend Dan F. Long and continue to admire the educational package occurring.

Long Middle School

Posted November 27, 2009
People that spell quality like this (quelity) scare me! If the academics are so horrible then it must come from the parents

Posted July 09, 2009
I am proud of my school. We have an excellent staff that puts forth great effort into reaching and teaching our students.

Posted December 04, 2006
I really miss Long. its such a good school where you can feel right at home. Too bad I moved. I really wish I could go to this school again.

Posted May 31, 2006
i love it here at long. i have so much fun and i feel so at home. there is nothing bad i can say about dan f. long middle school.

Long Middle School 1

Posted June 12, 2005
Quelity of Academic programs is poor

Long Middle School
2525 Frankford Road, Dallas, TX  75287
Last modified Long Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Long Middle School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 10 reviews. Top