Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Disagree (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Don't know (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Ineffective (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Staff member (1 response)

Long Middle School 2

Posted December 12, 2015
I had an issue. One of my friends was bullied an before I did anything I told the teachers, but they didn't do nothing. I left it alone for 2 days I went to the restroom an there she was in the stall with her lunch crying .I said what's wrong she said she still getting bullied, an knew the staff or principles didn't take care of it. So I when up to the gurl who was bullying her an said leave her alone in lunch. The principles came to me an told me crab my lunch an called my parents an said I threatend her. They said they were handling it. I mean this girl did harm to her self she felt like no one was by her side other than me. I got in trouble for helping someone that didn't have faith in herself no more an wanted to leave this world. NO ONE SHOULD FEEL LIKE THIS!!!!!!!! This school is nothing, but terrible to my opinion.

Long Middle School 1

Posted August 17, 2010
I have had multiple issues with this school from the staff making fun of my daughters shoes to students not being able to communicate with each other due to a language barrier. I have had two children in this school and transferred them both over to Polk due to these issues. Your questions, complaints or concerns fall on deaf ears when dealing with the staff. Good luck if you live in this area as it is slowly but surely going down hill..

Posted February 12, 2010
The Nov. 27 post is rather misleading referring to the spelling of 'quelity'. The post is making reference to a 2005 post by a parent criticizing the school. The comment is directed towards the school. I have had two very successful children attend Dan F. Long and continue to admire the educational package occurring.

Long Middle School

Posted November 27, 2009
People that spell quality like this (quelity) scare me! If the academics are so horrible then it must come from the parents

Posted July 09, 2009
I am proud of my school. We have an excellent staff that puts forth great effort into reaching and teaching our students.

Posted December 04, 2006
I really miss Long. its such a good school where you can feel right at home. Too bad I moved. I really wish I could go to this school again.

Posted May 31, 2006
i love it here at long. i have so much fun and i feel so at home. there is nothing bad i can say about dan f. long middle school.

Long Middle School 1

Posted June 12, 2005
Quelity of Academic programs is poor

Long Middle School
2525 Frankford Road, Dallas, TX  75287
Last modified Long Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.