Posted September 10, 2014
This school has really changed and not for the better. This year they NO principal, only an assist principal who is only a yes man, and a other of other new staff members..The lunchs are horrible, as my child takes their lunch everyday. Some of the teachers dont care dont explain different assignement to the students. The administration is bogus, they could care less about who they have hired or their backgrounds. This school was a lot better last year.

Gateway Charter Academy - Middle - 4

Posted August 21, 2014
My children attend this school. 2013-2014 was not a bad year for them but,we had some bumps in the road (normal) but nothing major..They made very good grades and excelled on the Starrs exam so I can't complain.. However this year for 2014-2015 they have a whole new staff!!!! So far So good..........

Gateway Charter Academy - Middle - 2

Posted June 12, 2013
My son attended this school last year and everything seemed great...at first. He begin telling me about bullying from not only students but the teachers as well, the last straw was when he told me a teacher yelled at him and told him to stop whining and tattling and said to him, "thats why nobody likes you". I was appalled and pulled him out of the school immediately after trying to speak to the principal about the situation, whom acted as if it was my sons fault for being bullied. He also was very condescending and gave an attitude as if he was above talking to me!! I will state that his teacher taught well but other faculty and the bulling was too much.

Posted January 11, 2013
The Middle and High School Campus is by far one of the worst i've seen. Lots of bullying by students, Principals not available to speak with parents upon visits to the school, and also Principals not returning parents phone calls. They are more concerned about what shoes the students are wearing than the child's education and well being. I was received a call about my child not having on the correct shoe color, but I was NEVER informed about another student bullying my child, pushing him and punching him in the eye. I keep a record of each incident and will be reporting each incident to the proper governance.

Posted January 08, 2011
this school is terrible the teachers threaten and hit students and the staff are unprofessional and messy PLEASE!!!! do not send your child to this school

Gateway Charter Academy - Middle - 0

Posted May 04, 2009
Both of my children attend Gateway. My daughter is in 10th grade and my son is in 8th grade. This is a wonderful school that teaches them value and self esteem. They Love it.

Gateway Charter Academy - Middle - 5

Posted April 16, 2009

Gateway Charter Academy - Middle - 0

Posted April 01, 2009
My son is in his 2nd year at Gateway. The teachers that he's had are great! I spend a lot of time there, and the rest of the staff are good as well. I have no complaints, at least none that I want to talk about! I believe that it a rovolving triangle when it comes to my child's education. It's him, me and then the teacher. I have been his #1 Teacher ever since the womb and I am going to continue to be his #1 Teacher. When it comes down to education, I do not play! It is so important to have a good education and it is up to him and myself to make that happen!

Gateway Charter Academy - Middle -
1015 East Wheatland Road, Dallas, TX  75241
(214) 375-1921
Last modified Gateway Charter Academy - Middle - is a Charter school that serves grades 6-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Gateway Charter Academy - Middle - Rating: 2 out of 5 based on 8 reviews. Top