Public charter
Dallas, TX

St Anthony School 4

Posted February 06, 2012
This is our first year at St. Anthony and I couldn't be more proud of choosing this institution as the platform for my child's early childhood education. The teacher takes pride in teaching and that's a major factor in today's society. The staff truly care about the students. I look forward to greater things in the future.

St Anthony School 4

Posted July 12, 2011
Saint Anthony is a public charter school in the heart of the city. I was blessed to find this golden nugget for my son. It is an older school and doesn t "look" like it is state of the art but inside these walls, our children are learning with a preparation for a global society. They use Smart Board technology. Student/Teacher Ratio is phenomenal. The core subject teachers CARE and they are making a difference. The extracurricular offerings are GREAT. This is an amazing school and we are so tankful to have this opportunity. When my son leaves Saint Anthony, he will be well prepared and very likely accepted into any one of the top ranking high schools in this city.

St Anthony School 5

Posted April 01, 2009

St Anthony School 1

Posted February 02, 2008

St Anthony School 0

Posted January 30, 2008
I currently attend here(8th) and I loved the whole process and atmosphere!

St Anthony School
3732 Myrtle Street, Dallas, TX  75215
Last modified St Anthony School is a Charter school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.
St Anthony School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 5 reviews. Top