PK-2|Private

Bad
Good

This school is a perfect early education for all children. Small class sizes, excellent teaching and leadership ensure each child receives exactly what they need. Well organized with great facilities. If you do not seriously consider this school then you are missing a great opportunity to provide the best for your child. Only thing I wish is that it went higher than Kindergarten.

I've sent all four of my kiddos here, and it is the most loving, nurturing environment. Even after a move made our drive a little further, we didn't hesitate to remain there. When it came time to send our first child to school, I did my due diligence--I toured a dozen schools in the Dallas area, interviewed, looked up ratings. Holy Trinity Academy won the race because of its small environment, its curriculum, its Christian focus, its schedule (8:30 to 3:30, multiple day options) and its price. Compare it to the big-hitters in the area, and you'll see that it can offer your child more for less. It's a hidden treasure, and one we feel lucky to have found.

I can say nothing but positives about Holy Trinity Academy. It is truly a wonderful school. They are extremely well organized, providing an academic environment that is challenging, yet provides ample play time. The student to teacher ratio is very low, and the small school environment allows them to know and pay close attention to your child and their progress. The staff and teachers create such a loving and nurturing environment while still maintaining a disciplined school with good behavior expectations. It is really unusual in a wonderful way. The school is very open to parental observation, and involvement, and encourages it. Communication between staff and parents is excellent. Parents always feel very informed about what is going on with their children during the school day. I really cannot say enough good things about this school. The student body has many international families and is diverse. About half the students are Orthodox and half are from other churches.. Those who do not belong to the Greek Orthodox Church are definitely welcomed and in no way feel like outsiders. We are Catholic and greatly prefer this school over the Catholic schools in the area.

Amazing experience at this school!!! Definite hidden gem! My son loves this school & his teachers. Extremley nurturing atmosphere. He is learning greek & spanish as well! Well structured and disciplined yet has a super fun enviroment for the kids & families! Couldn't praise this school enough!!

HTA is wonderful!! The staff loves my son like one of their own family.The academics are excellent and the teachers make it fun. This is by far the best preschool in the area. We go out of our way to send our son to HTA.

HTA is an excellent school. It is the 'little school that could.' The class sizes are very small. My child progressed from knowing only a few letters of the alphabet to reading 'chapter books' in perhaps 15 calendar months. While religious, the religious aspect is very open and emphasizes good deeds more than the doctrines of any one denomination of faith. So, fear not if your religious views differ. HTA is very, very tolerant. Greek language and culture makes for a fun, interesting, environment. This school is perhaps THE hidden gem of the Metroplex for Primary education. I believe so strongly in it that we live 50 minutes from the school, similar to the previous reviewer, are not Greek, and are of a different faith, and still choose to send our child there.

HTA is an academically-progressive, incredibly nurturing environment. We drive over 45 minutes each day so that our 2 year-old and 5 year-old can receive their education at this incredible school. Our children beam with pride as they share the things they've learned, including the Greek language and studies of our Christian faith. The school balances intense academics with unique and fun activities, with a true focus on the well-being and success of each child.

Great School! Education is excellent. My son learned more in two months than he learned in the last two years at St. Alcuin. Very Impressed. Warm, safe and child friendly environment.

Last modified Holy Trinity Academy is a Private school that serves grades PK-2