Dallas, TX

Arlington Park Community Learning Center 5

Posted August 10, 2007
- a administrator
Wonderful leadership and very good teachers.

Arlington Park Community Learning Center 3

Posted January 16, 2006
- a former student
Parental invovlement at this school is the best I have seen in years.

Arlington Park Community Learning Center 2

Posted August 15, 2005
I am 34 yrs old and i attended this school as a child. However back then the teachers cared my two kids attended and i was very very very disappointed in the organization the structure and the many principals. They need to do some organizing and get in gear with teaching the kids to be at the same level as others.....They give too much homework.....And it makes you wonder what they do all day if we the parents have to spend 2 hrs minimum a ngiht doing homework ...For a school that shows very low test scores....I had no choice but to take my kids....I cannot tell you how glad i am that was just a season of their life. I just hope it does not hurt them in the long run of their education being behind.....The best 2 teachers are Ms Mondy and Hinnet.Only pre-k and ka after that :(

Arlington Park Community Learning Center 5

Posted September 17, 2004
- a former student

Arlington Park Community Learning Center
5606 Wayside Dr, Dallas, TX  75235
Last modified Arlington Park Community Learning Center is a Public school that serves grades PK-5
Arlington Park Community Learning Center Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 4 reviews. Top