Dallas, TX

Posted June 20, 2014
This school has so many discipline problems that it is difficult to teach. Everything that happens is somehow the teacher's fault. Teachers and administrators are not on the same page which is why the kids run the school.

Posted May 19, 2014
Over population causes issues. Whomever posted that maybe one who didn't like the school because their child is bad is obviously in need of school themselves. Learn how to spell before you talk about people and their children. By the way you should say their instead of their. Plus they need police security.

Posted July 20, 2012
who ever is saying atwell is not a good school there just lying because maybe there kid is a bad kid because i go there and all my teachers push to my limits yea it get boring from all the work but you are still learning and the sport we got good couches hat show us discipline

Posted May 24, 2012
atwell has the top students in disd so all you who talking about how sad atwell is think again we work hard

Posted February 13, 2012
So sad. Lack of leadership and discipline from admiistraters. Teachers selling bootleg videos to students. Only could stand teaching there one year.

Posted February 11, 2012
first of all Atwell is the best middle school a preteen could ever go to and i believe that if you send your child there they will become one of the most successful adult....... my child is now a lawyer and he went to Atwell for three years and i will never let you people disrespect that good school.

Posted December 06, 2011
Goodness! I was so excited to finally find a school that I thought my daughter would be comfortable with in the 6th grade, but after reading the reviews of students and parents, I am seriously considering not even attending the open house this week. I seriously expected to hear more postive reviews than negative. I expect professionalism and respect from teaches and adminstrators, and if I am not going to see this, then its not the school for us. Thank you to those who have written reviews and your honesty.

Posted April 19, 2011
The worst public school in the state of Texas I have encountered! Unprofessional and ignorant staff and administrators. They are verbally abusive to the students and lack control and supervision. You would do better home schooling.

William Hawley Atwell Law Academy 4

Posted March 27, 2011
i have been to William H. Atwell and even though the school isn't the best, it is still a good school. it has taught me a lot about smarts. Yeah there are fights up there but what school doesn't have a fight. If you raised your child well then they wouldn't be in drama!! I love W.H.Atwell! W.H.Atwell helped me get to the best magnet school ever.....YVONNE EWELL TOWNVIEW MAGNET CENTER

Posted September 09, 2010
I am currently a student attending Atwell Middle School and although it pains me to say this, i can not be dishonest. If you are a parent/guardian and you're considering sending a minor to this school PLEASE RECONSIDER!! Of all my years at this school I have yet to understand it's disciplinary system, code of conduct, and over all lack of professionalism to say the least. Most teachers and/or staff act as children themselves and participate in the "buddy system" or "clicking up". If you love your child... do no put them through this magnitude of pure hell. Do not say you were not sincerely warned.

William Hawley Atwell Law Academy
1303 Reynoldston Lane, Dallas, TX  75232
Last modified William Hawley Atwell Law Academy is a Public school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 2 out of 10 based on academic quality.
William Hawley Atwell Law Academy Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 33 reviews. Top